Written Exam Result Post of Assistant Aircraft Mechanic (Assistant Sub-Inspector) : Government of India, Ministry of Home Affairs, Directorate General Border Security Force has released employment notification for the posts of Assistant Aircraft Mechanic (Assistant SUB Inspector) (Group-‘A’ Combatised post) in Border Security Force Air Wing. Many candidates applied for the Post. For the selection process the department has organized a written examination. Now after the examination the Result of the Examination has been uploaded in the official site www.bsf.nic.in . The Candidates found in merit on the basis of marks obtained in the Written Examination and lnter;iew and have been declared successful for provisional appointment to the post of Assistant Aircraft Mechanic(Assistand Sub-Inspector) Mechanical & Avionics trades in BSF Air Wing. The appointment of the candidates in BSF witl further be subject to satisfactory verification of Educational certificates, Character & Antecedents etc. At the bottom of the page we have given some links to download the result.
Written Exam Result Post of Assistant Aircraft Mechanic (Assistant Sub-Inspector) : Details
Border Security Force (BSF) has declared the results for written exam for the post of Assistant Aircraft Mechanic (Assistant Sub-Inspector) at www.bsf.nic.in . Candidates can check the result from the official site. Details of Posts are mentioned below.
Name of the Organization : Border Security Force
Official site : www.bsf.nic.in
Name of the Post: Assistant Aircraft Mechanic (Assistant SUB Inspector)
- Total Vacancies: 45 Posts (Mechanical trade-22 , Avionics trade: 23)
- Age Limit: Maximum 28 years as on last date for receipt of application.
- Exam Fee: Candidates will have to pay Rs. 50/- in form of DD/IPO in favour of “Commandant 25 BN BSF” payable at SBI-ADB Najafgarh, Code no. 001419. SC/ST/ Ex-Servicemen/ Female candidates are no need to pay the fee.
- Educational Qualification: Candidate should have completed Diploma in the relevant trade recognized by the Directorate General Civil Aviation or Group X Diploma issued by the Indian Air Force with required experience.
- Pay Scale: Rs. 5200-20200/- + GP Rs. 2800/-
Selection Process: Applicants would be selected through written exam, Documentation, PST, PET, Interview and Medical Exam.
How to Download Written Exam Result Post of Assistant Aircraft Mechanic (Assistant Sub-Inspector)
All the candidates those who have appeared in the written examination conducted by the Organization can now download their result by logging on to official site. Below we have provided some links to download the result directly.