WBSSC is inviting applications from eligible candidates to fill 131 vacancies in the Forest Department. Applicants who are willing to apply for these jobs can check the SSC West Bengal Recruitment 2015 available on official web portal.
WBSSC Recruitment 2015 Notification has been recently released on 6th November 2015. West Bengal SSC had been published this advertisement to fill 131 vacancies of Deputy Ranger or Forester posts. Interested and eligible candidates are required to apply for this Forester posts on or before the last date through WB Staff Selection Commission Recruitment 2015. The closing date of online application is 4th December 2015.
Recruitment Details of WBSSC Forester Recruitment Notification 2015 – Apply for 131 Vacancies
|S.no.||Name of the post||UR||UR(ESM)||SC||SC(ESM)||ST||BC:A||BC:B|
|1.||Deputy Ranger/ Forester (Group – C)||54||04||45||01||09||11||07|
Age limit for WBSSC Ranger Recruitment
Candidates applying for this Deputy Ranger or Forester jobs released by the West Bengal Staff Selection Commission should attain the below age limit.
- Minimum age: 20 years.
- Maximum age: 32 years.
- Age relaxations are applicable for different categories as per the norms.
Educational Qualification of WB SSC Recruitment
- Candidates applying for the notification must have passed Higher Secondary Examination or its equivalent from any recognized Board.
Selection Process: Candidates who are applying for this Dy. Ranger/ Forester posts released under WBSSC Recruitment 2015 will be selected based on the following process.
- Written Exam.
- Physical Efficiency Test.
- Physical Measurement Test.
- Personality Test.
WBSSC Exam Date:
- Starting date for filling online application: 06/11/2015.
- Last date for submission of the application form: 04/12/2015 up to 4.00 p.m.
Pay Scale: Rs. 5,400/- to Rs. 25,200/- with grade pay of Rs. 2,900/-.
Application Fee: Candidates applying for WB Staff Selection Commission Recruitment 2015 need to pay the application fee through online payment gateway or Tathya Mitra Kendras along with the service charges. The fee for different categories is mentioned below.
- For Unreserved Candidates: Rs. 200/- + Rs. 20/-(Processing fee).
- For SC/ ST Candidates: Rs. 20/-(Processing fee).
How to Apply for WBSSC Forester Recruitment Notification 2015 – Apply for 131 Vacancies
- Read carefully the notification before applying online.
- Go to the link given on our site for online application.
- Fill the form in the given format without mistakes.
- Make fee payment through online or offline mode.
- Submit the form before the due date.
- A unique registration number will be generated on successful submission of the application form.
- Take a print out of the application form for future use.