West Bengal Public Service Commission found vacant 165 posts of various departments like Audit and Accounts Service. In order to fill those vacancies, WBPSC has released notification in 2015. Candidates those who are eagerly waiting for WBPSC Recruitment examination pattern and syllabus are requested to go through official web site to get clarification regarding WBPSC Recruitment 2015.
Selection procedure of WBPSC Recruitment involves written test and Interview. Candidates must secure desired qualification marks in written test and examination is going to conduct in online mode in MCQ format. WBPSC Examination is totally made for 200 marks and exam will conduct for 90 minutes. Total question paper will be in the format of multiple choice questions and total number of questions are 200, each question carries 1 mark. WBPSC Examination question paper pattern will be with the level of Bachelor of commerce knowledge from recognized Institute or University. Paper II will be for 100 marks and examination duration will be for 3 hours
WBPSC Audit Accounts Service Exam Pattern Admit Card 2015 – Check Syllabus Past Papers
Name of the Organization: WBPSC.
No of papers: 2
For Paper I:
- No of Questions: 200 Questions.
- Marks Carried: 200 Marks:
- Exam Duration: 90 minutes.
For Paper II,
- No of Questions: 200
- Marks Contains: 100 Marks
- Time Duration: 3 hours
WBPSC Examination Syllabus 2015
- English Composition
- General awareness
- History of India
- Indian National movement
- Current affairs and International Importance
- Finance Commission
- Planning Commission
- Audit and accounts.
- Accountancy and Business mathematics
- Taxation in Direct and Indirect process
- Business Laws
- Principles and Practice of management
- Business economics and Indian economics
How to Download WBPSC Audit Accounts Service Exam Pattern Admit Card 2015 – Check Syllabus Past Papers
- Go on Official Website of WBPSC i.e. www.pscwbonline.gov.in.
- Search latest updates section WBPSC Audit Accounts Service Exam Pattern Admit Card 2015
- Enter Registration No and password which you may set at login time.
- Click on submit button.
- The admit card will be on screen save it.
- Take print out of it.