Uttarakhand subordinate service Selection Commission has emancipated UKSSSC VDO Recruitment 2016 on 21st November 2015. Interested one seeking latest govt jobs in the UK can apply for 807 posts of VDO, Draftsman, Steno, Junior Assistant, Librarian, Computer programmer cum operator and others. Aspirants will be recruited based on their performance in Written Exam and Skill Test or Typing Test, which will be planned by the ahead of a final result. Interested candidates need to fill the UKSSSC Samuh G application form and send it to the board officials i.e. www.sssc.uk.gov.in. Eligible candidates for UKSSSC Group C vacancies 2015-16 can register their details at online application form from 26th November 2015.
Recruitment Details of Uttrakhand SSSC Latest Vacancies 2016 UKSSSC Recruitment 807 VDO Steno – Apply Online
Name of the Post: Group C / Samuh G
Name of the Location: Uttarakhand
Post Category: Govt Job
Uttarakhand Group C vacancies
Total number of vacancies – 807 Posts
- Gram Panchayat Vikas Adhikari (VDO) – 196 Vacancies
- Draftsman (Prarupkar) – 134 Vacancies
- Sinchpal – 46 Vacancies
- Govt Milk Supervisor (Paryavekshak) – 06 Vacancies
- Stenographer/ Personal assistant – 176 Vacancies
- Junior Assistant/ Computer Operator – 145 Vacancies
- Librarian – 47 Vacancies
- Computer Programmer-cum-Operator – 57 Vacancies
Educational qualification: Intermediate (12th), Graduate Degree with Diploma or equivalent examination pass and working knowledge on computer.
Age limit: Candidate’s age limit should be 18 to 42 years. Refer the official notification for more information.
Selection process: Applicants will be selected based on their performance in
- Written Exam
- Skill Test
- Typing Test
Application Fee: General and OBC candidates should be need to pay Rs 300/- and Rs 150/- (SC/ST/PH/EXS) candidates.
Note: Applicants will have to pay the requisite fee through E-Challan or Online (Net Banking/ Debit/ Credit Card)
How to Apply for Uttrakhand SSSC Latest Vacancies 2016 UKSSSC Recruitment 807 VDO Steno – Apply Online
- Log on to the official website www.sssc.uk.gov.in.
- Search for the UKSSSC Group C notification 2016
- Read the notification, if eligible
- Open the application form
- Fill the particulars completely
- Submit and download the form
- Take a hard copy for future reference.
Application starting online Form: 26.11.2015
Application Form Last Date: 28.12.2015