Uttar Pradesh Sachivalaya (Uttar Pradesh Secretariat Administration Department) released a notification in their official website for the recruitment of for 368 Group D Posts (Anusevak and Farrash). Many interested and eligible candidates applied for the post after saw the notification. Uttar Pradesh Sachivalaya is going to conduct Uttar Pradesh Sachivalaya Secretariat Group D Exam 2015 very soon. So the candidates who applied for the above mentioned job post and waiting for Uttar Pradesh Sachivalaya Secretariat Group D Posts Admit Card Download to know about exam date, venue and time, they can download their admit card from the official website of Uttar Pradesh Sachivalaya very soon. Uttar Pradesh Sachivalaya will upload Admit Card of Uttar Pradesh Sachivalaya Secretariat Group D Exam 2015 some days before the examination. So the candidates are suggested to visit the official website of Uttar Pradesh Sachivalaya in a regular basis to get updates about Admit Card of the examination. Till than candidates can download Exam Syllabus and Pattern and can do preparation for the examination as Uttar Pradesh Sachivalaya uploaded Exam Pattern Syllabus of Uttar Pradesh Sachivalaya Secretariat Group D Exam 2015 in their official portal.
Uttar Pradesh Sachivalaya Secretariat Group D Posts Admit Card Download
Admit Card: – Applicants who applied for Uttar Pradesh Sachivalaya Secretariat Group D Exam 2015 and waiting for Uttar Pradesh Sachivalaya Secretariat Group D Posts Admit Card Download, they can get their admit cards through online from the official website of Uttar Pradesh Sachivalaya in a few days. Uttar Pradesh Sachivalaya will upload Admit Card of the examination some days before of examination. It is mandatory to download the admit card because applicants get the permission to enter in the examination center and give their exam only through their own admit card. In their admit cards applicants will get some important information like their examination centre, roll number, date and time, rules and regulation of the exam with their own details like name, registration number etc. Candidates must carry print out of their admit cards/e-admit cards along with original valid photo id at the time of examination.
Exam Pattern: –
- Question paper will contains Multiple Choice Objective Type Questions (MCQs)
- Duration of Examination will be 2:00 Hour (120 Minutes)
Exam Syllabus: –
- General English: – Verb, preposition, adverb, subject verb agreement, Error Correction/ recognition, tenses, sentences rearrangement, fill in the blanks with articles etc., comprehension, answering questions based on unseen passage, vocabulary, synonyms and antonyms usage, vocabulary & grammar, Proficiency in the language.
- General Awareness: – Questions will be designed to test the ability of the candidate’s general awareness of the environment around him and its application to society. Questions will also be designed to test knowledge of current events and of such matters of everyday observation and experience in their scientific aspects as may be expected of an educated person. The test will also include questions relating to India and its neighboring countries especially pertaining to Sports, History, Culture, Geography, Economic scene, General Polity including Indian Constitution and Scientific Research etc. These questions will be such that they do not require a special study of any discipline.
- General Mathematics: – Level of Mathematics will be of High School Level. Focus will be on Area, Menstruation, Arithmetic & Statistics, Algebra, and Geometry.
- Reasoning Ability: – It would include questions of both verbal and non-verbal type. The test will include questions on analogies, similarities and differences, space visualization, problem solving, analysis, judgment, decision making, visual memory, discriminating observation, relationship concepts, verbal and figure classification, arithmeticalnumber series, non-verbal series etc. The test will also include questions designed to test the candidates’ abilities to deal with abstract ideas and symbols and their relationship, arithmetical computation and other analytical functions.
How to Download
Candidates can follow some steps which are given below to download Uttar Pradesh Sachivalaya Secretariat Group D Posts Admit Card Download:
- Visit the official website of UP Sachivalaya www.sadup.in
- For Admit Card – Search and Click on the link of Uttar Pradesh Sachivalaya Secretariat Group D Posts Admit Card
- Fill the required details and Download the admit card as per given instruction
- Take the print out of the admit card for the examination
- For Exam Pattern and Syllabus – Search and Click on the link of Uttar Pradesh Sachivalaya Secretariat Group D Posts Exam Pattern Syllabus 2015
- Check/Download Exam Pattern and Syllabus
To get more information about Uttar Pradesh Sachivalaya Secretariat Group D Posts Admit Card Download – Exam Pattern Syllabus visit official website of UP Sachivalaya www.sadup.in