Urban Development Department (UDD) is the administrative department for government in the state. In Uttrakhand, Uttrakhand Housing Department plays role for the Urban Development Authorities. Likewise Uttrakhand Pey Jal Nigam (UPJN), Jal Sansthan (UJS), Uttrakhand Environment Protection and Pollution Control Board, Public Works Department (PWD) and other line agencies functioning in the urban areas. UDD works for to improve the quality of life of all towns and cities and to improve gainful employment poor through encouraging the setting up of self employment venture of wage employment. So those people who were waiting for the job posts in UDD, they have good opportunity to being a part of UDD. Eligible and enthusiastic applicants who meet the required criteria can grab this opportunity and build their career and grow up with the organization. Urban Development Directorate (UDD) Uttarakhand Recruitment 2015 has recently released the recruitment notification for the recruitment of 81 vacant posts to fill up the vacancies in various departments and inviting the applications before the last date.
URBAN DEVELOPMENT DIRECTORATE (UDD) UTTARAKHAND
UDD issued the notifications for 81 various posts for interested and eligible applicants. So applicants who are interested to apply for the post, they have to fulfill some eligibility criteria and apply before the last date which is 8th of June 2015. Candidates are suggested to apply offline along with the necessary document, fill up their applications forms as per grade level of the requirement, according to the UDD Uttarakhand Notification 2015. There are 81 vacancies for various posts. Candidate must have PG/Degree according to the post. Age limit is not bar. Job Location will be Dehradun, Uttrakhand.
Name and number of the Posts with the required Educational Qualification are:
- Urban Planner- 16 Posts. Applicants must have B Arch/B.Tech with Masters in Urban Planning and applicants must have 3 to 5 yrs. experience.
- Solid Waste Management Specialist- 16 Posts. Applicants must have M.Tech (Environmental engineering) with 2 yrs. Experience or BE/B.Tech (Environmental engineering) with 3 yrs. Experience or MSc (Environmental engineering) with 5 yrs. experience.
- Municipal Finance Specialist-16 Posts. Applicants must have MBA (Finance)/CA with 3 yrs. experience or M.Com degree with 5 yrs. experience in pure accounting in a reputed organization.
- Urban Infrastructure Expert- 11 Posts. Applicants must have M.Tech in structure/Geo science with 2 yrs. experience or BE/B.Tech degree in Civil engineering with 3 to 5 yrs. experience.
- Social Development Specialist- 10 Posts. Applicants must have Masters in Social Work/MBA (H.R) with 3 yrs. experience or candidates must have M.A (Sociology) with 5 yrs. experience.
- IT cum Monitoring & Evaluation/ MIS Specialist- 11 Posts. Applicants must have B.Tech/BE in computer science/ or MSc. in computer science with 5 yrs or MCA with 3 yrs. Experience in monitoring and evaluating large projects and programs, preferably in the urban sector.
- Capacity building/ Institutional Strengthening Specialist- 01 Post. Applicants must have MBA (H.R) with 3 to 5 yrs. experience.
How to Apply for URBAN DEVELOPMENT DIRECTORATE (UDD) UTTARAKHAND
Interested and eligible candidates can download the application form from www.udd.uk.gov.in and submit their application through e-mail (email@example.com) or registered/speed post to:-
Urban Development Directorate
43/6, Mata Mandir Road
Dharampur, Dehradun, Uttarakhand-248001
Candidate must clearly mention the name of post applied on top of the envelope and must send thier application form on or before 08-06-2015 (on all working days from 10.00 A.M to 5.00 P.M).
Short listed candidates will be informed about the date and venue of interview by email only and no separate communication will be sent. No TA/DA will be given to candidate called for interview.
Selection Process: Candidates will be appointed based on the interview.