UPSC recruitment notification 2015 is now made available at the official web portal. Candidates are required to check UPSC 173 Drug Inspector, Technical Assistant post Notification.Union Public Service Commission (UPSC) has published a recruitment notification for the recruitment of 173 Drugs Inspector, Asst Professor, Joint Director, Scientist, Architect, Professor, Associate Professor Vacancies. Eligible candidates are required to apply online on or before 19-03-2015 by 23.59 hrs. Other details like age limit, educational qualification, selection process, application fee & how to apply are given below.
Recruitment Details of UPSSSC Technical Assistant (TA) Vacancies Recruitment Notification 2015 – Apply for 173 Posts
Total Vacancies: 173 Posts
Name of The Post :
- Draftsman – 39 Posts
- Surveyor – 29 Posts
- Tabulator – 22 Posts
- Agricultural Marketing Inspector – 17 Posts
- Senior Inspector of Agricultural Marketing – 11 Posts
- Junior Chemist – 01 Post
- Glass Blower – 01 Post
- Investigator Cum Computer – 01 Post
- Foreman – 01 Post
- Gallery Assistant – 03 Posts
- Junior Technical Assistant – 01 Post
- Technical Assistant History – 01 Post
- Exhibitor Lecturer – 02 Posts
- Museum Assistant Government Museum Mathura – 01 Post
- Agriculture Supervisor – 01 Post
- Computer – 09 Posts
- Electrician – 07 Posts
- Life Saver – 06 Posts
- Clinical Instructor – 08 posts
- Mechanical – 01 Post
- Sculptor – 02 Posts
- Librarian – 01 Post
Age Limit: Candidates age limit should be 45 years for Joint Director, 35 years for Scientists SB, 30 years for Drugs Inspector, 40 years for Architect as on the closing date of advertisement. Age relaxation is applicable as per rules. Refer the notification for complete details
Educational Qualification: Candidates must possess Post Graduate Degree in any branch of Agricultural Sciences for S.No.1 post, Master’s degree in Chemistry (Pure/ Applied/ Industrial) or Degree in Chemical Engineering/ Chemical Technology of a recognized University or equivalent for S.No.2 post, Degree in Pharmacy or Pharmaceutical Sciences or Medicine with specialization in Clinical Pharmacology or Microbiology from a recognized University or equivalent for S.No.3 post, Degree in Architecture of a recognized University or equivalent for S.No.4 post, B.E./ B. Tech (CSE/ IT/I CT) and M.E/ M. Tech in (CSE/ IT/ ICT) with First Class for S.No.5 post. Refer the notification for more details.
Selection Process: Shortlisted candidates will be called for Interview.
Application Fee: Candidates applying fir the post need to pay Rs.25/- by cash in any branch of SBI or by using net banking facility of the SBI or by using visa/ master credit/ debit card. No fee for SC/ ST/ PH/ Women candidates of any community.
Last Date for Submission of Online Application: 19-03-2015 by 23.59 hrs.
Last Date for Printing of Completely Submitted Online Application: 20-03-2015 by 23.59 hrs.
How to Apply for UPSSSC Technical Assistant (TA) Vacancies Recruitment Notification 2015 – Apply for 173 Posts
Eligible candidates may apply online through the UPSC website www.upsconline.nic.in on or before 19-03-2015 by 23.59 hrs and take print out of completely submitted online application on or before 20-03-2015 by 23.59 hrs.
Instructions to Apply Online:
1. Candidates need to scan Photograph and Signature for uploading at the time of applying online.
2. Log on to website www.upsconline.nic.in
3. Click on ‘Online Recruitment Application (ORA) for Various Recruitment Posts’.
4. If candidate is already registered at Online Recruitment Application (ORA) of UPSC, then enter Registration ID and Password.
5. If candidate is not registered, register on ORA of UPSC by clicking “New Registration”.
6. Fill all the mandatory details in the online application form.
7. Submit error free online application form.
8. Retain printed copy of online application form for future use.