UPSSSC Instructor Recruitment 2015 Notification is now on air. Candidates are required to apply on or before 24th November 2015. UPSSSC Instructor Recruitment 2015 Notification has been recently released in the month of September. UPSSSC has published this advertisement to fill 559 vacancies of Instructor, Welder, Painter, and other posts. UPSSSC is inviting applications from eligible candidates to fill 559 various vacancies. Interested and eligible candidates are required to apply for any of these posts on or before the last date. The closing date of online application is 24th November 2015. Other details like Vacancy details, Educational qualification, Age limit, etc. regarding UPSSSC Instructor Recruitment 2015 are mentioned below.
Recruitment Details of UPSSSC Instructor latest Recruitment 2015 Apply Online for 559 posts
|S.no.||Name of the Post||No of Posts|
|2.||Welder (Gas & Electric)||38|
|8.||Mechanic (Motor Vehicle)||04|
|13.||Mechanic (Refrigeration & AC)||48|
|17.||I.T & Electronic System Management||37|
|21.||Hair & Skin Care||49|
|24.||Embroidery & Needlework||01|
|26.||Computer Operator & Programming Assistant (COPA)||44|
|28.||I.T Lab Instructor||29|
Age Limit of UPSSSC Welder Recruitment
Candidates applying for these Welder, Painter, Computer Operator, and other jobs released by UP Subordinate Services Selection Commission should attain the below age limit.
- Minimum age: 21 years.
- Maximum age: 40 years.
- Age relaxations are applicable for different categories as per the rules.
Educational Qualification of UPSSSC Jobs
- Applicants applying must have passed their High School Examination recognized by Uttar Pradesh Board or any other State Board.
- Candidates must possess technical qualification in Diploma/ Degree or ITI in relevant trade.
- Diploma holders must have minimum two years experience and all the Degree holders must have one year experience in the appropriate trade.
Selection Process: Candidates applying for these Jobs released under UPSSSC Instructor Recruitment 2015 will be selected based on their performances in following process.
- Written test.
- Personal Interview.
- Starting date for online registration: 23/10/2015.
- Last date for submission of online application form: 24/11/2015.
Pay Scale: Rs. 9,300/- to Rs. 34,800/- with grade pay of Rs. 4,200/-.
How to apply for UPSSSC Instructor latest Recruitment 2015 Apply Online for 559 posts
Candidates who are willing to attend these UPSSSC recruitments released under UPSSSC Instructor Recruitment 2015 should follow the below steps before applying online.
- Read carefully the notification before applying online.
- Go to the link given in our site for online application.
- Fill the form in the given format without mistakes.
- Submit the form before the due date.
- Take a printout of the application form for future use.