UPSSSC Accounts and Auditor Posts Latest Recruitment 2016 – Apply Online 2170 Vacancies : Uttar Pradesh Subordinate Services Selection Commission known as UPSSSC has recently published a Recruitment Notification in the Advertisement No. 12-exam/2016. According to the details of Notification UPSSSC is going to organize a written test for the selection of Assistant Accountant and Auditor. Through this written examination UPSSSC will select 2172 Candidates for the Assistant Accountant and Auditor posts. All those candidates who have completed Graduate Degree in Commerce or PG Diploma in Accountancy or its equivalent qualification from any Recognized University and age limit is between 21 to 40 years as on 01 July 2016 can register themselves for the written examination. The online registration will start from 13/06/2016 and the last date to apply is 04/07/2016. The candidates have to apply from the official website of UPSSSC which is www.upsssc.gov.in. For more details read the post below.
UPSSSC Accounts and Auditor Posts Latest Recruitment 2016
About the Organization : The Uttar Pradesh Subordinate Services Selection Commission (UPSSSC) is the state organization authorized to conduct the various examination for appointments to the various posts. UPSSSC conducts various exams in the Uttar Pradesh. Uttar Pradesh Subordinate Services Selection Commission constituted under the provision of the U.P. Subordinate Services Selection Commission Act 2014.
Official website : www.upsssc.gov.in
Name of Exam : Assistant Accountant and Auditor (General Selection) Competitive Examination
Number of Posts to be filled through this Examination :
- Assistant Accountant – 1913 Posts
- Auditor – 259 Posts
Total Posts – 2172 Vacancies
Important dates :
Notification Released – 13.06.2016
Apply Online Starts from – 13.06.2016
Fees Submission Last Date – 04.07.2016
Application Form Submission Last Date – 04.07.2016
Pay Scale : Rs.5200/- to Rs.20200/- with Additional Grade pay Rs.2800/-
Age Limit : Applicants upper age limit must not exceed 40 years and minimum age should be 21 years which is will be finalized as on 01 July 2016. Contenders belongs to the reserved categories like SC/ST, OBC, PWD and Women category will get maximum age limit relaxation as per UPSSSC norms.
Qualification : Candidates must have Bachelor’s / Master’s Degree in commerce from any recognized Institution / board with minimum qualifying percentage of marks. All other requirements and post wise academic qualification has clearly mentioned in official notification. Refer to the notification for more details.
Application Fees :
- General/OBC – Rs 185/-
- SC/ST – Rs 95/-
- PH – Rs 25/-
- Pay the examination/application fee through State Bank of India I Collect Fee Mode
Selection Procedure :
UPSSSC Auditor Recruitment 2016 selection process will be based on –
- Written Examination
- Personal Interview
- The date of written examination and interview will be intimated later officially.
- It is objective type multiple choice questions paper.
- The written test is comprises of 180 marks.
- Duration of the written test is 2:30 minutes
- 20 marks are for the interview.
- UPSSSC asst accountant written Examination consists of four Sections.
- Questions are asked form general Hindi, General Intelligence Test, General Knowledge and Book-Keeping, Accounting Law & Arithmetic subjects
- There will be 40 questions for general knowledge.
- 60 questions from the subject related
- 40 questions from general Hindi
- Applicants who cleared the written test will be called for the personal interview.
|Part-B||General Intelligence Test||40|
|Part-D||Book-Keeping, Accounting Law & Arithmetic||60|
How to Apply for UPSSSC Accounts and Auditor Posts Latest Recruitment 2016
- At first login to UPSSSC official portal i.e www.upsssc.gov.in .
- Go to recruitment section and download Assistant Accountant notification.
- Read it thoroughly to know the eligibility and requirements.
- Suitable contenders are suggested to open Online Application link.
- Fill the required data in the form as per guidelines.
- Attach your recent pass port size photograph, signature in prescribed format and size.
- Upload scanned copies of all your educational qualification and experience certificates.
- Verify the information before submission and correct the errors.
- Pay the application fee as per your category.
- Finally hit on submit button for complete your application process.
- Take a print out of submitted application form for future reference.
Candidates are advised to go through the complete notification properly before applying for the recruited posts. Keep visiting our site for more job updates. Soon we will update about the Admit Card and exam date of above post. If you have any queries you can drop it in the below box.