UPSC ESE Download Admit Card 2016 Engineering Services Exam Pattern – Check Syllabus : Union Public Service Commission has released the Admit Card for ENGINEERING SERVICES EXAMINATION, 2016 at the Official Webisite www.upsc.gov.in . The exam will be going to be conducted on dated 27/05/2016 at the pre defined examination centres. The candidates can download their Admit Cards by visiting the official site. . No Admission Certificate will be sent by post. For downloading the e‐ Admission Certificate/ e‐ Admit Card the Candidate must have his/her vital parameters like RID & Date of Birth or Roll No. (if received & date of birth or father’s name) available with him/her. No candidate will ordinarily be allowed to take the examination unless he/she holds e‐Admission Certificate for the examination. On receipt of e‐Admission Certificate, check it carefully and bring discrepancies/error, if any, to the notice of UPSC immediately. For more details read the post below.
UPSC ESE Download Admit Card 2016 Engineering Services Exam Pattern
Union Public Service Commission (UPSC) conducts Engineering Services Examination as a combined competitive examination for recruitment to the services or posts of Electrical Engineering, Civil Engineering, Mechanical Engineering, and Electronics and Telecommunication Engineering. The exam is conducted for selection engineers for Government of India’s engineering organizations, such as Indian Railway Service of Engineers (IRSE), Central Engineering Service (CES), Military Engineering Services (MES), etc.
In the month of February 2016 UPSC has released a Examination Notice No.5/2016‐ENGG. Acoording to the Notification Online Appliction have been invited for the Engineering Services Examination 2016. The Candidate should be a Graduate in Engineering from a Recognized University. Final year students can also appear for this exam. The age should be between 21 years to 30 years as on 1st January 2016. Many candidates have applied for this examination in response of the notice. And now as the exam are near Candidates can download their e-Admit Cards from the official site of UPSC.
Name of Organization : Union Public Service Commission
Official site : www.upsc.gov.in
Name of Examination : Engineering Services Examination 2016.
Number of Posts to be filled : 602
- Date of Notification: 27 February, 2016
- Last Date to Apply: 25 March, 2016
- Date of Exam: 27 May, 2016 (3 days exam)
Age limit : 21 years to 30 years as on 1st January of the exam year. Age relaxations exist as per the government rules.
Academic Qualification : Must be a graduate in Engineering from a recognized university. Final year students can also appear in IES exam.
Engineering Services Examination Pattern :
|Section I (Objective)|
|General Ability Test||2 Hours||200|
|Engineering Paper I||2 Hours||200|
|Engineering Paper II||2 Hours||200|
|Section II (Conventional)|
|Engineering Paper I||3 Hours||200|
|Engineering Paper II||3 Hours||200|
- Fill in the Blanks.
- Sentence Improvement.
- Restructuring Passage.
- Spotting Errors.
- Selecting Words etc.
- Geography – India.
- Indian Constitution.
- Economic Scene.
- History – India.
- Culture & Heritage.
- General Polity.
- Scientific Research.
- Current Events – International & National etc.
UPSC Engineering Services Civil Syllabus 2016
- Building Materials.
- Structural Analysis.
- Solid Mechanics.
- Design of Concrete and Masonry Structures.
- Design of Steel Structures.
- Construction Practice, Planning and Management.
- Fluid Mechanics, Open Channel, Flow, Pipe Flow.
- Hydraulic Machines and Hydropower.
- Environmental Engineering:
- Water Resources Engineering.
- Waste Water Engineering.
- Water Supply Engineering.
- Air and Noise Pollution and Ecology.
- Solid Waste Management.
- Foundation Engineering.
- Soil Mechanics.
- Transportation Engineering.
UPSC Engineering Services Mechanical Engineering Syllabus 2016
- Fluid Machinery and Stream Generators.
- Fluid Mechanics.
- Theory of Machines.
- Strength of Materials.
- Machine Design.
- Production Engineering.
- Industrial Engineering.
- Engineering Materials.
- Elements of Computation.
upsc.gov.in ESE Electrical Engineering Syllabus 2016
- KM Theory.
- Electrical Circuits.
- Electrical Materials.
- Control Systems.
- Measurements and Instrumentation.
- Electrical Machines and Power Transformers.
- Analog and Digital Electronic Circuits.
- Power Systems.
- Communication Systems.
- AC regulators.
- Power Electronics.
UPSC Engineering Services Syllabus for Electronics & Telecommunication
- Materials and components.
- Signals and Systems.
- Physical Electronics, Electron Devices and ICs.
- Electromagnetic Theory.
- Network Theory.
- Electronic Measurement and Instrumentation.
- Analog Electronic Circuits.
- Control Systems.
- Digital Electronic Circuits.
- Microwave Engineering.
- Communication Systems.
- Computer Engineering
How to Download UPSC Engineering Services Exam Admit Cards 2016
- The e‐Admission Certificate will be made available in the UPSC website [www.upsc.gov.in] for downlading by candidates.
- No Admission Certificate will be sent by post. For downloading the e‐ Admission Certificate/ e‐ Admit Card the Candidate must have his/her vital parameters like RID & Date of Birth or Roll No. (if received & date of birth or father’s name) available with him/her .
- If a candidate does not receive his/her e‐admit card or any other communication regarding his/her candidature for the examination two week before the commencement of the examination, he/she should at once contact the Commission. Information in this regard can also be obtained from the Facilitation Counter located in the Commission’s Office either in person or over phone Nos. 011‐23381125/011‐23385271/011‐23098543.
- In case no communication is received in the Commission’s Office from the candidate regarding non‐receipt of his/her e‐Admission Certificate at least one week before the examination, he/she himself/herself will be solely responsible for non‐receipt of his/her e‐ Admission certificate. No candidate will ordinarily be allowed to take the examination unless he/she holds e‐Admission Certificate for the examination. On receipt of e‐Admission Certificate, check it carefully and bring discrepancies/error, if any, to the notice of UPSC immediately
Keep visiting our site on regular basis for more updates. We will soon provide the detail of UPSC Engineering Service Examination Results 2016 after the completion of exam. For any queries leave your comments below.