UPSC CMS Exam Date Pattern Syllabus Download Admit Card Link – Check Past Papers : The “Combined Medical Services” Examination or the CMS Exam is conducted by the Union Public Service Commission for recruitment as Medical Officer in various organizations such as the Indian Ordnance Factories, Indian Railways functioning under the Government of India. The Notification for the examination is usually released in the month of march and examination is conducted in June. Successful Candidates are admitted after an interview conducted by the UPSC for those having qualified the written examination. This year (2016) also UPSC has released CMS Notification on 5/03/2016 for filling 1009 UPSC Vacancy. Many eligible Candidates have filled the Online application form before the due date i.e. 1/04/2016. Now the UPSC is going to conduct the CMS exam on 12/06/2016. We are presenting this post to inform all the candidates those who have applied that the UPSC have uploaded the e-admit cards on its official site www.upsc.gov.in . The candidates can log in to this site and download their e.admit cards . Further details of exam pattern, syllabus are furnished below.
UPSC CMS Exam Date Pattern Syllabus Download Admit Card Link 2016
Name of Organization : Union Public Service Commission
Official Site : www.upsc.gov.in
Name of Exam : Combined Medical Services Examination
Number of Openings : 1009
Date of Exam : 12/06/2016
UPSC Combined Medical Services Exam Pattern 2016 :-
|Paper-I||General Ability||30||250||2 Hrs|
|Gynaecology & Obstetrics||40|
|Preventive Social &
UPSC Combined Medical Services Exam Syllabus :-
UPSC CMS Paper 1 Syllabus :
|Indian Society, Heritage & Culture, Polity, Economy, Human Development Indices and the Development Programmes|
|Natural Resources, their distribution, exploitation, conservation and related issues|
|Basic concepts of Ecology and Environment and their impact on health and economy|
|Impact of changing demographic trends on health, environment and society|
|Indian Agriculture, Industry, Trade, Transportation and Service Sectors|
|Natural and man made disasters and their management|
|Food adulteration, Food processing, food distribution, food storage and their relevance to public health|
|Recent trends in Science and Technology|
UPSC CMS General Medicine Syllabus :
|Infections/Communicable Diseases(Virus, Rickets, Bacterial, Spirochetal, Protozoan, Metazoan, Fungus)|
|Diseases of the skin (Dermatology)|
UPSC CMS Paper 2 Syllabus:
UPSC CMS Surgery Syllabus:
(Surgery including ENT, Opthalmology, Traumatology and Orthopaedics)
|General Surgery: Wounds, Infections, Tumours, Lymphatic, Blood vessels, Cysts/sinuses, Head and neck, Breast, Alimentary tract – (Oesophagus, Stomach, Intestines, Anus, Developmental), Liver, Bile, Pancreas, Spleen, Peritoneum, Abdominal wall, Abdominal injuries|
UPSC CMS Gynaecology & Obstetrics Syllabus :
- Obstetrics: Ante-natal conditions, Intra-natal conditions, Post-natal conditions, Management of normal labours or complicated labour
- Gynaecology: Questions on applied anatomy, Questions on applied physiology of menstruation and fertilization, Questions on infections in genital tract, Questions on neoplas main the genital tract, Questions on displacement of the uterus
- Family Planning: Conventional contraceptives, U.D. and oral pills, Operative procedure, sterilization and organization of programmes in the urban and rural surroundings, Medical Termination of Pregnancy
UPSC CMS Preventive Social and Communit Medicine Syllabus:
- Social and community Medicine
- Concept of Health, Disease and Preventive Medicine
- Health Administration and Planning
- General Epidemiology
- Demography and Health Statistics
- Communicable Diseases
- Environmental Health
- Nutrition and Health
- Non-communicable diseases
- Occupational Health
- Genetics and Health
- International Health
- Medical Sociology and Health Education
- Maternal and Child Health
- National Programmes
How to Download UPSC CMS Admit Card 2016
- Log on to official site of UPSC i.e. www.upsc.gov.in .
- Search for the link e-Admit Card Combined Medical Service Exam 2016.
- Click on that link.
- On the next page download your e-admit card.
- Bring the e-admit card to the examination hall otherwise you won’t be permitted to sit for the examination.
Keep visiting our site for more news and updates. We will soon provided you the details of UPSC CMS Result 2016 after it will release officialy. Share your comments with us.