UPSC Assistant Director Recruitment Notification 2015
The UPSC is popularly known asUnion Public Service Commission. It was formed on 1st October 1926. The headquarters was located at Dholpur House, Shahjahan Road, New Delhi. The UPSC is the India’s central agency authorized body to conduct the civil services examinations in India. It conducts the different examinations for different services available in India. Mainly it hires the candidate for Indian Forest Service, Engineering Services, Combined Defense Services, National Defense Academy, Naval Academy, Combined Geoscientist and Geologist Examination, Central Armed Police Forces Examination and many other services. Recently it has given UPSC assistant geologist notification 2015.
Vacancy Details :
- Assistant Director: 11 posts
- Senior Scientific Officer: 04 posts
- Specialist Grade III (Cardiology): 07 posts
- Assistant Professors: 01 post
- Assistant Chemists (Geological Survey of India): 04 posts
- Executive Engineer (Civil): 01 post
- Deputy Director (ER): 02 posts
- Assistant Geologists: 139 posts
Total no of Posts: 169 posts
Location of Job: All India
Eligibility criteria :
- Candidate’s minimum education qualification should be Graduate or Post Graduate in relevant trade from any recognized University or Institute for vacancies under Union Public Service Commission recruitment 2015. For more details on experience download the official advertisement of Union Public Service Commission.
Age Limitation :
- Candidate’s age details for Assistant Directors, Senior Scientific Officers, Assistant Chemist, Assistant Geologist, Deputy Director and few other posts can be seen through official advertisement released by UPSC on its official website.
Procedure of Selection :
- Procedure of selection for the post of Assistant Directors, Senior Scientific Officers, Assistant Chemist, Assistant Geologist, Deputy Director and few other posts is based on Test or Personal Interview for job openings under Union Public Service Commission Recruitment 2015.
Application Fee :
- For General candidates
- For Reserved candidates
- No application fee required.
How To Apply UPSC Assistant Director Recruitment Notification 2015
- Go to the link for Online Recruitment Application for various posts.
- Go through the advertisement and read it carefully.
- Fill the complete application form.
- Pay the required application fee there.
- All the necessary documents (scanned) must be uploaded there if required.
- Submit the fully filled form with your signature and photograph.