UPSC 112 Latest Vacancies 2016 Medical Officers Various Posts Recruitment 2016 Union Public Service Commission (UPSC) invites Application for the post of 112 Specialist, Civilian Medical Officers & Various Vacancies. The candidates who are looking for latest Central Govt jobs they may use this opportunity to get a job in UPSC. Job hunters need to apply these UPSC Medical Officer Jobs 2016 through official website on or before 11 February 2016. UPSC Apply Online link is on the authorized site upsconline.nic.in aspirants can submit the form within the time limit of 11th February 2016.
UPSC 112 Latest Vacancies 2016 Medical Officers Various Posts
UPSC is India’s central agency authorised to conduct the Civil Services Examination, Indian Forest Service examination, Engineering Services Examination, Combined Defence Services Examination, National Defence Academy Examination, Naval Academy Examination, Combined Medical Services Examination,Special Class Railway Apprentice, Indian Economic Service/Indian Statistical Service Examination, Combined Geoscientist and Geologist Examination, and Central Armed Police Forces(Assistant Commandant) Examination.
UPSC Vacancy Details
Total Number of Posts: 112
1. Assistant Library and Information Officer: 01
2. Civilian Medical Officers: 49
3. Specialist Grade-III Assistant Professor (Cancer Surgery): 01
4. Specialist Grade-III Assistant Professors (Urology): 02
5. Specialist Grade-III Assistant Professors (Gastroenterology): 08
6. Specialist Grade-III Assistant Professors (Endocrinology): 09
7. Specialist Grade-III (Neurology): 01
8. Specialist Grade-III (Cardiology): 01
9. Specialist Grade-III Assistant Professors (Plastic Surgery): 08
10. Specialist Grade-III Assistant Professors (Psychiatry): 26
11. Specialist Grade-III Assistant Professors (Paediatric Cardiology): 02
12. Assistant Employment Officer: 01
13. Chemist in Indian Bureau of Mines: 01
14. Economic Officers: 02
Educational Qualification :
- Assistant Library and Information Officer: Bachelors Degree in Library Science or Library and Information Science of a recognized University or institute.
- Civilian Medical Officers: A recognized medical qualification included in the first or second Schedule or Part II of the third schedule (other than licentiate qualification) to the Indian Medical Council Act 1956. Holders of the educational qualifications included in Part II of the third schedule should fulfil the condition stipulated in Sub-section (3) of section 13 of the Indian Medical Council Act, 1956. Completion of Compulsory rotating internship.
- Specialist Grade-III Assistant Professor: MBBS/ Post-Graduate Degree in the concerned speciality or Superspeciality
- Assistant Employment Officer: Master’s degree in Commerce or Social Welfare or Social Work or Economics or Statistics or Psychology or Education of a recognized university or Equivalent.
- Chemist in Indian Bureau of Mines: Master’s degree in Chemistry from a recognized University or institution.
- Economic Officers: Post-Graduate Degree in Economics or Applied Economics or Business Economics or Econometrics from recognized University or Institute; OR ii) Post Graduate Degree in Mathematics with one paper in Economics from a recognized University or Institute; OR iii) Post Graduate Degree in Statistics with one paper in Economics, from a recognized University or Institute; OR iv) Post-Graduate Degree in Commerce with one paper in Economics, from a recognized University or Institute.
Pay Scale : Selected candidates will get monthly salary For Assistant Library and Information Officer & Civilian Medical Officers & Specialist Grade-III & Economic Officers &Assistant Employment Officer Rs.9,300-34,800 (PB-2) + Rs. 4,200 (Grade Pay) and For Chemist in Indian Bureau of Mines & Specialist Grade-III Assistant Professor Rs.15,600-39,000 + Grade Pay.
Age Limit : Applicants age limit should be maximum 30 years as on application closing date.
How To Apply For UPSC 112 Latest Vacancies 2016 Medical Officers Various Posts
- Candidates should go to official site that is @ www.upsc.gov.in
- Search for Online application form choosing Desired job link.
- Write application including complete details as given
- Then click on Submit Button before last date
- Then take print out of application for future Use
Detailed Advertisement – http://www.upsc.gov.in/recruitment/advt/2016/Advt_2_2016.pdf
Vacancy Notice – http://upsconline.nic.in/ora/VacancyNoticePub.php