UPPSC Recruitment 2016 Latest Recruitment 2234
Indianisation of the superior Civil Services became one of the major demands of the political movement compelling the British Indian Government to consider setting up of a Public Service Commission for recruitment to its services in the territory. The first Public Service Commission was set up on October 1st, 1926. However, its limited advisory functions failed to satisfy the people’s aspirations and the continued stress on this aspect by the leaders of our freedom movement resulted in the setting up of the Federal Public Service Commission under the Government of India Act, 1935. Under this Act, for the first time, provision was also made for the formation of Public Service Commissions at the provincial level.
Vacancy Details :
Name of The Post & Number of The Vacancy :
- Allopathic Medical Officer: 2099 posts
- Assistant Research Officer (Statistics) (Physically Handicapped/ Backlog): 02 posts
- Assistant Manager (Non technical): 31 posts
- Lecturer (Math): 01 post
- Chief Fire Officer: 06 posts
- Professor (IImul Atfa): 01 post
- Manager (General Recruitment): 12 posts
- Professor: 47 posts
- Assistant Engineer (Traffic and Transportation Planning): 02 posts
- Professor (IImul Saidla): 01 post
- Mines Officer -11 posts
- Research Officer-09 posts
- Lecturer (Hifzane Seh): 01 post
- Chief Fire Officer: 01 post
- Assistant Director, Fisheries: 06 posts
- Entomological Assistant (Junior Grade): 03 posts
- Lecturer (Kulliyat Special Recruitment): 01 post
Qualification: Candidates should have passed MBBS/Post Graduate Degree or equivalent from certified university/College and for post wise qualification visit official notification file.
Age Limit: Applicants age limit should be with in the middle of 21 years to 50 years for all posts. Age relaxations are applicable as per rules.
Selection Procedure : Candidates selection process will be based on written test and personal interview.
Application Fee : Candidates should have to deposit the fee of Rs. 105/- (Exam Fee Rs 80/- + online processing fee Rs. 25/-) for Unreserved & OBC, Rs. 65/- (Exam Fee Rs 40/- + online processing fee Rs. 25/-) for SC & ST, Rs. 25/- (online processing fee) for PH category in the form of E-challan in any of the branches of State Bank of India or Punjab National Bank.
How To Apply For UPPSC Recruitment 2016 Latest Recruitment 2234
Log on to the website uppsc.up.nic.in
Click on All Notifications/ Advertisements.
Rad all the instructions carefully before applying online.
Click on “Apply” Select the desired post.
Click on “Candidate Registration” and Fill all the mandatory details.
Submit error free application form.
An Registration Slip with unique registration number will be displayed, take print out for future reference.
Click on “Generate E-Challan/ I-Collect” and make the fee payment.