Uttar Pradesh Public Service Commission (UPPSC) is all set to conduct Preliminary Written Examination for the recruitment to 372 posts of Assistant Prosecution Officer vide Advertisement No: A-2/E-1/2015 Dated 29.04.2015. Written Exam of Assistant Prosecution Officer will be held in upcoming dates. Candidates who have applied for this Competitive Exam are required to must download their E-admit Card or Hall Ticket for to enter in the prescribed Exam Centre of APO Pre Exam by Uttar Pradesh PSC. Candidates must take into consideration that board has clearly stated that no Admit Card or Hall Ticket will reach home of the candidates by post, it can only be download in upcoming dates before Exam. So before appearing for the exam candidates must carry there hall tickets with them at the examination place. Uttar Pradesh Public Service Commission is the authorized Organization of state government which conducts the competitive examinations for the recruitment of eligible candidates for the vacancies in departments, organizations and ministries in the government.
UPPSC Prosecution Officer Pre Exam Admit Card Download Exam Date Schedule Syllabus Pattern 2015
The Provincial Civil Service exam is conducted every year for the vacant posts to recruit the eligible candidates. So it proves as a great opportunity for the students. UPPSC PCS Mains Syllabus 2015 along with exam pattern is available at the official site so candidates are suggested to have a look of it. Interested candidates can check their UPPSC PCS Exam Pattern 2015 from the official site.
Assistant Prosecution Officer Pre Exam Date : 26th of July, 2015
UPSC PCS Prelims exam pattern 2015
- The Prelims exam consists of Two papers
- The written test is Objective type Multiple Choice Questions
- Each paper having 200 marks with two hours of duration
- The Paper-I is general Studies- I and paper-II is General Studies Paper-II
|Paper-I||General Studies-I||200||Two hours|
|Paper-II||General Studies -II||200||Two hours|
UPSC PCS Prelims Syllabus 2015
PAPER – I : General Studies-I (200 marks)
- Current events of national and international importance.n
- History of India and Indian National Movement.n
- Indian and World geography – Physical, Social, Economic geography of India and the World.
- Indian Polity and governance – Constitution , Political System, Panchayati Raj, Public Policy, Rights issues etc.
- Economic and Social Development – Sustainable Development Poverty Inclusion, Demographics Social Sector Initiatives, etc.
- General Issues on Environmental ecology, Bio-diversity and Climate Change- that do not require
- subject specialization.
- General Science
PAPER- II General Studies-II (200 marks)
- Comprehension Interpersonal skills including communication skills
- Logical reasoning and analytical ability.
- Decision making and problem solving.
- General mental ability
- Elementary Mathematics upto Class X level- Arithmatic, Algebra, Geometry and Statistics.
- General English upto Class X level.
- General Hindi upto Class X level.
UPSC PCS mains Exam Pattern 2015
- The mains examination contains Compulsory papers and Optional subjects papers.
- The examination is Objective and descriptive type
- The examination is Four Compulsory papers and two optional subjects
- General Studies papers are objective type papers
- Remaining papers and optional papers are descriptive type
|Compulsory papers||General Hindi||–||150 Marks||3 Hours|
|Essay||–||150 Marks||3 Hours|
|General Studies (Paper-i)||150 questions||200 marks||2 Hours|
|General Studies (Paper-ii)||150 questions||200 Marks||2 Hours|
|Optional Papers||Any 2 subjects as choice of Candidate||200 Marks||3 Hours|
The optional Subjects are
Note: A candidate will not be allowed to offer more than one subject from the following groups
|Group ‘A’||Group ‘B’||Group ‘C’|
|1. Social Work||1.Mathematics||1. Agriculture|
|2. Anthropology||2.Statistics||2. Animal Husbandry andVeterinary Science|
|Group ‘D’||Group ‘E’||Group ‘F’|
|1. Civil Engineering||1. English Literature||1. Political Scienceand International Relations|
|2. Mechanical Engineering||2. Hindi Literature|
|3. Electrical Engineering||3. Urdu Literature||2. Public Administration|
|4. Agriculture Engineering||4. Arabic Literature|
|Group ‘G’||5. Persian Literature|
|1. Management||6. Sanskrit Literature|
|2. Public Administration|