UPPSC PCS Pre Exam Pattern Syllabus Download Admit Card – March 2016 Examination Uttar Pradesh Public Service Commission is going to conduct PCS Prelims Exam on 20th March 2016. Individuals who apploed for the Provincial Civil Services Pre-exam are in search for the UPPSC PCS Pre Hall ticket 2016. Here we are providing you direct link to download Admit Card of UPPSC PCS Pre Examination. A huge amount of candidates has applied for this examination. Now the entire applicants ready to attend this examination at the scheduled time and date at the various examination centers. With the help of UPPSC PCS Mains Syllabus 2016, Download exam pattern, exam syllabus & Admit card download link below.
UPPSC PCS Pre Exam Pattern Syllabus Download Admit Card
The Uttar Pradesh Public Service Commission (UPPSC) is the state agency authorized to conduct the Civil Services Examination for entry-level appointments to the various Civil Services of Uttar Pradesh. The agency’s charter is granted by the Constitution of India. Articles 315 to 323 of Part XIV of the constitution, titled Services Under the Union and the States, provide for a Public Service Commission for the Union and for each state. The association arranges this written exam for selecting the brilliant and talented candidates. This examination is held in two stages such as Pre and Mains Examination held for all the eligible contenders. Now check out the lower part for a bit more aspects.
Admit Cards for PCS 2016, has been available NOW for Download from 11 March, 2016. So Candidates keep an eye on this Page & as well as on UPPSC for latest Admit Card updates.
Pre Exam Pattern : UPPSC PCS Preliminary Exam will be an Objective Multiple Choice Type Exam as follows
- There will be two Papers : Paper I & Paper II for Pre Exam.
- Each Paper will consists of 200 Marks.
- Time Duration will be two Hours for Each Paper.
Main Exam Pattern :
- There will be total 8 papers for mains exam. Weight age of marks is 1400.
- First 4 papers are compulsory of 200 marks for each.
- In Last 4 papers candidates need to choose any of two subjects.
- 2 optional papers contain two question papers for each optional subject of 300 marks each.
How To Download UPPSC PCS Pre Exam Pattern Syllabus Download Admit Card
- Firstly go to the uppsc.up.nic.in
- Then UPPSC PCS Pre admit card link must be found on the primary page.
- Produce the information as per the request, for example, date of birth and registration number.
- Enter the personal information (precisely same as entered in UPPSC Application Form) and click on the “Download Admit Card ” button.
- Mandatory records could be registered by hitting the enter key.
- Save it your card for additional use.