UPPSC Judicial Service Civil Judge Vacancy Recruitment Notification 2015 – Apply for 197 Posts – Uttar Pradesh Public Service Commission (UPPSC) has issued a recruitment notification for the recruitment of 197 UP Judicial Service Civil Judge (Junior Division) vacancies. Eligible candidates are required to apply online from 21-07-2015 to 21-08-2015. Other details like age limit, educational qualification, selection process, fee, how to apply are given below.
Vacancy Details of UPPSC Judicial Service Civil Judge Vacancy Recruitment Notification 2015 – Apply for 197 Posts
Total No. of Posts: 197
Name of the Exam: UP Judicial Service Civil Judge (JD) Exam 2015
1. General: 99 Posts
2. OBC: 53 Posts
3. SC: 41 Posts
4. ST: 04 Posts
Candidates age should lie 22 years to 35 years. Age relaxations are applicable as per rules.
Candidates applying for the post should possess Bachelor’s Degree in Law of a University established by Law in U.P. or any other University of India recognised.
Candidates will get selected on the basis of their performance in written exam & interview.
Candidates should have to deposit the fee of Rs. 125/- (Exam Fee Rs 100/- + online processing fee Rs. 25/-) for General & OBC, Rs. 65/- (Exam Fee Rs 40/- + online processing fee Rs. 25/-) for SC & ST, Rs. 25/- (online processing fee) for PH category in the form of E-challan in any of the branches of State Bank of India or Punjab National Bank.
Starting Date to Apply Online: 21-07-2015.
Last Date for Submission of Online Application: 21-08-2015.
Last Date for Receipt of Examination Fees in the Bank: 17-08-2015.
How to Apply for UPPSC Judicial Service Civil Judge Vacancy Recruitment Notification 2015 – Apply for 197 Posts
Eligible candidates may apply online through the website uppsc.up.nic.in from 21-07-2015 to 21-08-2015.
Instructions for Applying Online:
1. Candidates must have scanned copies of photograph & signature.
2. Log on to the website uppsc.up.nic.in.
3. Click on All Notifications/ Advertisements.
4. Rad all the instructions carefully before applying online.
5. Click on “Apply” Select the desired post.
6. Click on “Candidate Registration” and Fill all the mandatory details.
7. Submit error free application form.
8. An Registration Slip with unique registration number will be displayed, take print out for future reference.
9. Click on “Generate E-Challan/ I-Collect” and make the fee payment.
10. Click on “Submit Application Form” then Part-II application form will be generated.
11. Fill all the mandatory details and upload scanned photograph, signature.
12. Click on Submit button then a Declaration form will be opened.
13. Fill all the particulars carefully in the “Declaration” form.
14. After filling details, preview the application form & click on the “Submit” button.
15. Take print out of application form & other forms for future use.