Uttar Pradesh Public Service Commission (UPPSC) is about to conduct The Preliminary Written Examination Of UPPSC Civil Judge or UPPSC Civil Judge Pre Admit Card 2015. Candidates are required to go throughthe official website on regular basis so as to catch latest updates.
The Uttar Pradesh Public Service Commission UPPSC is all set to conduct preliminary written examination for the post of civil judge. So all the candidates those who have appeared for the exam are required to go through the official website of UPPSC At www.uppsc.up.nic.in to check UPPSC CJ JD exam date and UPPSC CJ JD Admit card 2015.
Exam Pattern :- Civil Judge Pre Exam Pattern is given below :
- The written test will be multiple choice objective type.
- There will be two composite paper in written exam.
- Paper-I will be of total 150 marks and Paper-II 300 marks.
- The time duration of 02:00 hours will be given for each paper separately.
UPPSC Civil Judge Main Exam Admit Card Download Exam Date – Check Syllabus Past Papers 2015
Candidates who have applied for this Competitive Exam should download their E-admit Card or Hall Ticket in order to enter in prescribed Exam Centre of Judicial Service Pre Exam by Uttar Pradesh PSC. Candidates must note the point that No Admit Card or Hall Ticket will reach home of Candidates by post, it can only be download in upcoming dates before Exam. UPPSC Civil Judge Admit Card 2015 will be soon available to download for preliminary written exam from official web portal uppsc.up.nic.in
Organization Name: – Uttar Pradesh Public Service Commission (UPPSC)
Name of Post: – Civil Judge (Junior Division)
Type of Exam: – Preliminary Written Examination
Type of Declaration: – Admission Ticketvr
Exam Date: – Not Declared
How to Download UPPSC Civil Judge Main Exam Admit Card Download Exam Date – Check Syllabus Past Papers 2015
- Open official website of UPPSC.
- On home page you can see a link of admit card for written examination.
- Click on Admit Card of Civil Judge Preliminary Exam 2015 link.
- As soon as you will click on download admit card link new window will be open.
- Enter registration number, date of birth, gender, verification code which will be given beside in a box. Click on download admit card button.
- Now you can see your admit card/call letter in PDF format.
- Now you have to print this call letter and keep it with you at the time of examination.Watch more on our portal:-