The Postal circle of Uttar Pradesh Syllabus and Model test papers are now available to download at the official wb portal. There are about 932 vacant seats for the posts of Postman, MTS and Mail Guard. Interested candidates who have applied for the exam through online mode and were seeking for its exam pattern and syllabus are informed to go through the official site in order to check the . The process of applying for the form the exam was started on 1st June 2015 and last date to apply for the exam was 30th June 2015. Candidate who have passed their 10th or 12th from any recognized institute are eligible for the proposed jobs.
UP Postman exam date 2015 – Guess paper for Mail Guard MTS
The exam pattern is as follows:-
|Exam Name||UP Postal|
|Exam for||Indian Postal Circle (Uttar Pradesh) Postman and MTS Staff|
|Exam Syllabus||Exam Pattern
Model Question Papers
Model Test Papers
|Exam Date||Soon announced|
- The exam will be a written exam
- Only objective type questions will be asked, no subjective type questions will be there.
- The exam will be held on the OMR sheets.
- The exam will be of 100 marks.
- Time duration for the exam is 120 minutes i.e. 2 hours.
- No negative marking will be there for the wrong attempt.
The exam syllabus is as follows:-
The exam will be conducted in different examination centers. The syllabus for the exam will be a bit different. The syllabus is mentioned below.
- For the guard exam questions will be asked from the subjects like general knowledge, mathematics, English and general aptitude questions will be there.
- For MTS also there will be same subjects but the question paper will be divided in three parts. In part A and B minimum marks for passing is 10 for OC, 9 marks for OBC and candidates belonging to SC/ST must score 8 marks. In part C 10 marks for OC, 8 marks for SC/ST and 9 marks for OBC. In aggregate candidates belonging to OC must score 40 marks, 33 marks for SC/ST and 37 marks for the candidates belonging to OBC category.
How to Download UP Postman exam date 2015 – Guess paper for Mail Guard MTS
- Candidates need to visit the official website i.e. www.indiapost.gov.in
- Then they have to search for the link UP Postman exam Guess Paper
- By clicking on the link UP Postman exam Guess Paper
- UP Postman exam Guess Paper will appear on their computer screen
- Candidates can download UP Postman exam Guess Paper
- And can even take the print out of it