UP Lekhpal Recruitment Online Application Form 2015 – Complete Details – Uttar Pradesh government has issued the recruitment notification for Chakbandi Lekhpal vacancies. UPSSSC Lekhpal has invited applications from the eligible candidates for the recruitment of 2831 vacancies of Chakbandi Lekhpal (Accountant) through UPSSSC Chakbandi Lekhpal Recruitment 2015 . The UPSSSC Lekhpal online application 2015 process starts from 22/06/2015. Interested candidates who want to apply can apply by sending their filled applications online for these 2831 posts through UP Chakbandi Lekhpal Apply online at official site upsssc.gov.in. Candidates should visit the official site upsssc.gov.in in order to apply for UP Chakbandi Lekhpal Apply Online. Interested candidates are warned to apply for UPSSSC Lekhpal vacancies on or before 22/07/2015. As it is the last date of accepting applications, applications received after the due date will not be considered and will get rejected.
Recruitment Details of UP Lekhpal Recruitment Online Application Form 2015 – Complete Details
Name of the organization :- Board of Revenue, Uttar Pradesh.
Name of Department :- Revenue Department.
Job Location :- Uttar Pradesh.
Total No. of Posts :- 13650 Posts.
Name of the Posts :- Lekhpal (Accountant) Post.
Applicants must have cleared their 12th (Intermediate) from a recognized Board/Institution.
Candidates age limit for the above mentioned posts is 18 to 40 years as on.
- Applicants are required to pay
- Rs 300/- for General Category
- Rs 150/- for SC & ST (with Rs.15/- as additional Bank Charges).
Candidates will be called for a written Objective type Exam. If selected, furthur will be called for an Interview.
Appointed candidates will be eligible toget salary of Rs.5, 200/ – Rs.20, 200/ and Rs.2000/-as Grade Pay per month.
- UP Lekhpal Online application starts from: 16.04.2015
- UPSSSC Chakbandi Lekhpal Fee Payment: 17.04.2015 to 20.05.2015
- UPSSSC Lekhpal application submission last date: 22.05.2015
UP Chakbandi Lekhpal Syllabus:
The question paper will be of 80 marks consisting 100 questions. This question paper is divided into four sections which are as follows:-
|Subjects||No. of questions||Total Marks|
|Gram, Vikas and Samaj||25||20|
How to Apply for UP Lekhpal Recruitment Online Application Form 2015 – Complete Details
- Log on to upsssc.gov.in
- Click on Candidate registration
- Go to 05-Exam/2014-15
- Click on apply
- Click on candidate registration
- Fill the application form with correct details
- Click on submit
After completion of part-I registration, on next working day after 2.00PM go through via Fee deposition (If opt for offline, print the e-challan, pay fee at any branch of SBI)
- Click on proceed for fee deposition
- Pay the fee through Online SBI debit card/Net banking
- Upload the scanned photo and signature
(Images to be uploaded in .jpe, .jpeg, .jpg and not exceeding 50 Kb)
- Submit the application form
- Print the hard copy of application form