Keshav Mahavidyalaya affiliated to University of Delhi – (Deemed University) invites Online Applications from dynamic and result oriented candidates for the post of Assistant Professor in various departments in the college. The last date for submission of Online Application form is on or before 5th January 2016.
Delhi University Recruitment 2016 has released the notification to fill 44 posts. Keshav Mahavidyalaya, University of Delhi invites application for the post of 44 Assistant Professor in various departments in the college. Authorities will keep the official site keshav.du.ac.in active only up to the last date Jan 5th 2016. More details such as number of posts, name of the posts, pay scale, age limit, educational qualification, how to apply, selection process and important dates must be considered by the candidates before applying for the said positions.
University of Delhi Recruitment 2016 Assistant Professor Vacancies Keshav Mahavidyalaya – Apply for 44 Posts
Job Details :
- Post Name : Assistant Professor
- No of Vacancy : 44 Posts
- Pay Scale : Rs. 15600-39100/-
- Grade Pay : Rs. 6000/-
- For General Category/OBC Rs.500.
- SC/ST category Rs.250
- No fee for PWD candidates
- Educational Qualification : Candidates should have first Class Master’s Degree in Business Management/ Administration/ in a relevant management related discipline or first class in two years full time PGDM declared equivalent by AIU/ accredited by the AICTE/ UGC or First class graduation and professionally qualified Charted Accountant/ Cost and Works Accountant/ Company Secretary of the concerned statutory bodies.
- Nationality : Indian
Selection Process: Shortlisted candidates will be furthur called for interview.
Application Fee: Candidates should have to pay of Rs. 500/- for General/ OBC candidates and Rs. 250/- for SC/ ST candidates (Non-refundable) payable through online. No fee for PwD candidates
Important Dates to Remember :
- Last Date Submission of Online Application : 05.01.2016
- Last Date for Receipt of Printout of the Computer Generated Online Application : Within a period of 10 days from the date of filling of form.
How to Apply for University of Delhi Recruitment 2016 Assistant Professor Vacancies Keshav Mahavidyalaya – Apply for 44 Posts
Eligible candidates can apply online through the website www.keshav.du.ac.in on or before 05-01-2016 & submit a copy of filled online form generated after payment along with self attested copies of required documents in support of qualification and experience in college by registered/ speed post within a period of 10 days from the date of filling of form.