TWAD is inviting applications from eligible candidates to fill 100 Assistant Engineer posts. Applicants who are willing to apply for any of these vacant posts can check the TWAD Board Chennai Recruitment 2015 notification available on the official web portal.
TWAD Board Recruitment 2015 Notification has been released on 16th October 2015. Tamil Nadu WAD Board had published this advertisement to fill 100 vacancies of Assistant Engineer posts in various departments. Interested and eligible candidates those who posses the eligiblity criteria are required to apply for these Asst Engineer jobs through Tamilnadu Water Supply & Drainage Board Recruitment 2015 on or before the last date. Tamil Nadu Water Supply and Drainage Board was established on 14th April 1971. TWAD Board is a Public Agency formed by the Government of Tamil Nadu. It provides water supply and sewerage facilities to the entire state except Chennai Metropolitan Area. The headquarters of the board is located at Chepauk, Chennai. The closing date of online application is 31st October 2015. Other details like Vacancy details, Educational Qualification, Age limit, etc. regarding TWAD Board Recruitment 2015 are mentioned below.
Recruitment Details of TWAD Board Recruitment Vacancies for Assistant Engineer 100 Posts – Apply Online
|S.no.||Name of the Post||No of Posts|
Age Limit of TWAD AE Recruitment
Candidates applying for these TWAD jobs released by the Tamilnadu Water Supply and Drainage Board should attain the below age limit.
- Minimum age: 18 years.
- Maximum age: 30 years.
- Age relaxations are applicable for the candidates of different categories as per the rules.
Education Qualification of TNWAD Recruitment
- Applicants must have completed Engineering degree in Civil/ Mechanical department from any University or Institute recognized by the University Grant Commission.
Pay Scale: Candidates will be eligible to get salary of Rs. 9,300/- to Rs. 34,800/- with grade pay of Rs. 5,100/-.
Selection Process: Candidates who are applying for these TWAD vacancies under TWAD Board Recruitment 2015 will be selected based on their performance in following process.
- Academic Marks.
- Written exam.
- Starting date for filling online application: 16/10/2015.
- Last date for submission of online application form: 31/10/2015 up to 5.45 pm.
How to Apply for TWAD Board Recruitment Vacancies for Assistant Engineer 100 Posts – Apply Online
- Read carefully the notification before applying online.
- Go to the link given on our site for online application.
- Fill the form in the given format without mistakes.
- Upload recent passport size photograph and signature.
- Submit the form before the completion of the last date.
- Take a printout of the application form for future use.