Telangana State Public Service Commission (TSPSC) is a body created by the Constitution of India to select applicants for civil service jobs in the Indian State of Telangana according to the merits of the applicants and the rules of reservation. It is a Constitutional Body established Under Article 315 of Constitution of India which provides a smooth and efficient functioning of the Government of Telangana by providing suitable candidates for various Government posts and advise them on various service matters like formulation of Recruitment Rules, advice on promotions, transfers and disciplinary actions etc. It was formed on June 2, 2014 as per Andhra Pradesh Reorganization Act, 2014; Andhra Pradesh Public Service Commission bifurcated into APPSC and TSPSC. TSPSC released a notification in their official website for the recruitment of TSPSC Assistant Motor Vehicle Inspector (AMVI). Many interested and eligible candidates applied for the post after saw the notification. TSPSC is going to conduct TSPSC Assistant Motor Vehicle Inspector Exam 2015 on 8th of November 2015. So the candidates who applied for the above mentioned job post and waiting for TSPSC Assistant Motor Vehicle Inspector exam syllabus pattern 2015 to do preparation for the examination, they can download TSPSC Assistant Motor Vehicle Inspector exam syllabus pattern 2015 from the official website of TSPSC as TSPSC has been uploaded TSPSC Assistant Motor Vehicle Inspector exam syllabus pattern 2015 in their official website.
TSPSC Assistant Motor Vehicle Inspector exam syllabus pattern 2015
Exam Pattern: –
- The written test will consists Multiple Choice Objective Type Questions (MCQs)
- The written test will consists two papers; Paper I and Paper II
- The total time will be 150 Minutes for each paper
- The written test will be total 300 marks, 150 marks each paper
- There will also be an Interview of 50 marks after written Exam
Exam Syllabus: –
General Studies & General Ability –
- History of Telangana.
- History of Modern India.
- Disaster Management.
- General Science.
- Logical Reasoning.
- Analytical Ability.
- Data Interpretation.
- Environmental issues.
- Policies of Telangana State.
- Indian National Movement.
- Geography of India & Telangana.
- Movement for Telangana Statehood.
- Basic English (8th Class Standard).
- International Relations and Events.
- India’s achievements in Science & Technology.
- The Economy of India & Telangana.
- Current Affairs – Regional, National & International.
- Indian Constitution and Polity – Local Self-Government.
- Telangana – Culture, Society, Arts, Heritage and Literature etc.
Automobile Engineering (Diploma Level) –
- Machine Design.
- Engineering Materials & Production Technology.
- Thermal Engineering & Automobile Power Plants.
- Engineering Mechanics & Strength of Materials.
- Automobile Chassis, Body & Transmission System.
- Special Purpose Vehicles & basic hydraulics.
- Automobile Servicing and Maintenance, Automobile Electrical Systems.
- Motor Transport Organization & Industrial Management & Entrepreneurship etc.
How to Download
Candidates can follow some steps which are given below to download/check TSPSC assistant motor vehicle inspector exam syllabus pattern 2015:
- Visit the official website of Telangana PSC www.tspsc.gov.in
- Search and Click on the link of TSPSC assistant motor vehicle inspector exam syllabus pattern 2015
- Check/Download Staff Exam Pattern Syllabus
To get more information about TSPSC assistant motor vehicle inspector exam syllabus pattern 2015 visit official website of Telangana PSC www.tspsc.gov.in