Tamil Nadu Medical Services Recruitment Board has comes up with a official recruitment notification for Assistant Surgeon, Anesthesiology, Obstetrics & Gynecology and etc 574 vacant posts. MRB TN Assistant Surgeon Notification 2015 is inviting online application for desirous candidates those who were looking for Latest Tamilnadu Govt Jobs 2015. As stated in TN MRB Recruitment 2015 Notification, applicants need to possess MBBS, PG Degree/ PG Diploma, DNB or its equivalent qualification from any recognized Board/ University. Eligible and interested job hunters are required to apply for online application form by visiting the official website on or before last date. Last date for TN MRB Assistant Surgeon Jobs 2015 online application form is 16th November 2015.
Recruitment Details of TN MRB Asst Surgeon Recruitment 2015 application form mrb.tn.gov.in
Total Vacancies: 547
Name of The Post :
- Anaesthesiology – 47 Posts
- Anatomy – 14 Posts
- Biochemistry – 09 Posts
- Blood transfusion – 01 Posts
- Dermatology – 11 Posts
- Forensic medicine – 21 Posts
- General medicine – 44 Posts
- General surgery – 28 Posts
- Microbiology – 02 Posts
- Nuclear medicine – 01 Post
- Obstetrics & Gynaecology – 118 Posts
- Ophthalmology – 11 Posts
- Orthopaedics – 02 Posts
- Paediatrics – 28 Posts
- Pathology – 03 Posts
- Pharmacology – 04 Posts
- Physical and rehab medicine – 05 Posts
- Physiology – 05 Posts
- Psychiatry – 07 Posts
- Radio diagnosis – 28 Posts
- Radio therapy – 05 Posts
- Social preventive medicine – 20 Posts
- Tb & chest disease – 06 Posts
- Cardiology – 13 Posts
- Gastroenterology – 01 Post
- Medical oncology – 01 Post
- Nephrology – 15 Posts
- Neurology – 16 Posts
- Cardio thoracic surgery – 09 Posts
- Neurosurgery – 17 Posts
- Paediatric surgery – 18 Posts
- Plastic surgery – 18 Posts
- Urology – 16 Posts
- Vascular surgery – 03 Posts
Location: Tamil Nadu
Qualification: Candidates applying for the notification must have completed MBBS, PG Degree/ PG Diploma, DNB or its equivalent qualification from any recognized Board/ University.
Age Limit: Aspirants applying for the notification need to attain minimum 18 years and maximum of 57 years as on 1st July 2015, relaxation of age for reserved candidates applicable as per the orders of Government.
Selection Process: Applicants selection process will based on their performance in Written exam and Interview.
Apply Mode: Through Online Mode.
Application Fee: Payment has to be made through Debit, Credit Card/ Net Banking and etc.
- For general/ OBC candidates – Rs. 750/-
- For SC/ ST categories – Rs. 375/-
TN MRB Online Application Form Starts From : 28th October 2015
TN MRB Online Application Form Last Date : 16th November 2015
How to Apply for TN MRB Asst Surgeon Recruitment 2015 application form mrb.tn.gov.in
Job seekers required to apply through online mode by filling online application form on or before last date.