TN Highways Department Recruitment 2015 is now on air. Candidates are required to go through the official web portal in order to apply for the TN Highways Department Recruitment 2015.
TN Highways Department Recruitment 2015 Notification has been recently released in the month of October. TN Highways had published this advertisement to fill 188 vacancies of Junior Draughting Officer posts. Highways Department of Tamil Nadu was established on April 1946. It is responsible for construction and maintenance of roads including national highways, state highways, and major district roads in Tamil Nadu. TN Highways department is renamed as Highways and Minor Ports Department(HMPD) on 30th October 2008. HMPD operates through 7 wings spread across the state in 31 districts with about 120 divisions and 450 subdivisions. Every year Tamil Nadu Highways Department releases various notifications for recruiting candidates in large numbers. Interested and eligible candidates are required to apply for this Draughting Officer posts on or before the last date. The closing date for sending the application form is 18th November 2015. Other details like Vacancy details, Educational Qualification, Age limit, etc. regarding TN Highways Department Recruitment 2015 are mentioned below.
Recruitment Details of TN Highways Department Recruitment Notification 2015 Jr. Draughting Officer Posts – Apply for 188 Vacancies
|S.no.||Name of the Post||Name of the Service||No of Posts|
|1.||Junior Draughting Officer||TN Highways Engineering Subordinate Service||188|
Age limit for Highways & Mining Ports Recruitment
Candidates applying for these Draughting Officer jobs released by Tamil Nadu Highways Department should attain the below age limit.
- Minimum age: 18 years.
- Maximum age: 30 years.
- Age relaxations are applicable for different categories as per the norms.
Educational Qualification of HMPD Tamilnadu Recruitment
- Candidates applying for the notification must have passed Diploma in Civil Engineering from any recognised Institute or University.
Selection Process: Candidates who were applying for this Jr Draughting Officer posts released under TN Highways Department Recruitment 2015 will be selected based on their performance in the Interview.
- Advertised Date: 28/10/2015.
- Last date for sending the application form: 18/11/2015 up to 5.45 p.m.
Pay Scale: Candidates selected for the post will be eligible to grab a salary of Rs. 9,300/- to Rs. 34,800/- with grade pay of Rs. 4,200/- per month.
How to Apply for TN Highways Department Recruitment Notification 2015 Jr. Draughting Officer Posts – Apply for 188 Vacancies
- Read carefully the notification before applying.
- Download the application form for the relevant post from the given link.
- Fill the form in the given format without mistakes.
- Paste recent passport size photograph in the given space.
- Send the duly filled application form along with the given documents to the given address through registered post before completion of the last date.
Postal Address:The Joint Director (Administration),
O/o the Director General,
Highways Department, Chepauk,