Telangana State Public Service Commission (TSPSC) is a body created by the Constitution of India to select applicants for civil service jobs in the Indian State of Telangana according to the merits of the applicants and the rules of reservation. It is a Constitutional Body established Under Article 315 of Constitution of India which provides a smooth and efficient functioning of the Government of Telangana by providing suitable candidates for various Government posts and advise them on various service matters like formulation of Recruitment Rules, advice on promotions, transfers and disciplinary actions etc. It was formed on June 2, 2014 as per Andhra Pradesh Reorganization Act, 2014; Andhra Pradesh Public Service Commission bifurcated into APPSC and TSPSC. TSPSC released a notification in their official website for the recruitment of Manager Engineering (Civil, Mechanical, Electrical, Electronics & Communication and Computer Science/ Information Technology) in Hyderabad Metropolitan Water Supply and Sewerage Board. Many interested and eligible candidates applied for the post after saw the notification. TSPSC is going to conduct Telangana State PSC Engineering Manager Exam 2015 very soon. So the candidates who applied for the above mentioned job post and waiting for Telangana State PSC Engineering Manager Admit Card Exam Pattern Syllabus 2015 to know about exam date, venue and time and to do preparation for the examination, they can download their admit card from the official website of TSPSC very soon. TSPSC will upload Admit Card of Telangana State PSC Engineering Manager Exam 2015 some days before the examination. So the candidates are suggested to visit the official website of TSPSC in a regular basis to get updates about Admit Card of the examination. Till than candidates can download/ check Telangana State PSC Engineering Manager Exam Syllabus and Pattern and can do preparation for the examination as TSPSC has been uploaded Exam Pattern Syllabus of Telangana State PSC Engineering Manager Exam 2015 in their official portal.
Telangana State PSC Engineering Manager Admit Card Exam Pattern Syllabus 2015
Admit Card: – Applicants who applied for Telangana State PSC Engineering Manager Exam 2015 and waiting for Telangana State PSC Engineering Manager Admit Card Exam Pattern Syllabus 2015, they can get their admit cards through online from the official website of TSPSC in a few days. TSPSC will upload Admit Card of the exam some days before of examination. It is mandatory to download the admit card because applicants get the permission to enter in the examination center and give their exam only through their own admit card. In their admit cards applicants will get some important information like their examination centre, roll number, date and time, rules and regulation of the exam with their own details like name, registration number etc. Candidates must carry print out of their admit cards/e-admit cards along with original valid photo id at the time of examination.
Exam Pattern: –
- Written Exam will consists 2 Papers: Paper I – General Studies and General Abilities, Paper II- Engineering
- Question paper will contains Multiple Choice Objective Type Questions (MCQs)
- Duration of Examination will be 2:30 Hour for each paper
- There will also be an Interview of 50marks
Exam Syllabus: –
Paper I – General Studies and General Abilities: –
- Current affairs – Regional, National and International.
- International Affairs.
- General Science; India’s Achievements in Science and Technology.
- Environmental issues; Disaster Management- Prevention and Mitigation Strategies.
- Economic and Social Development of India and Telangana.
- Physical, Social and Economic Geography of India.
- Physical, Social and Economic Geography and Demography of Telangana.
- Socio-economic, Political and Cultural History of Modern India with special emphasis on Indian National Movement.
- Socio-economic, Political and Cultural History of Telangana with special emphasis on Telangana Statehood Movement and formation of Telangana state.
- Indian Constitution; Indian Political System; Governance and Public Policy.
- Social Exclusion; Rights issues such as Gender, Caste, Tribe, Disability etc. and inclusive policies.
- Society, Culture, Heritage, Literature of Telangana.
- Policies of Telangana State.
- Logical Reasoning; Analytical Ability and Data Interpretation.
- Basic English. (10th class Standard)
Paper II- Engineering: –
- Building Materials And Construction
- Strength of Materials And Theory of Structures
- RCC and Steel Structures
- Fluid Mechanics and Hydraulics
- Hydrology and Water Resources Engineering
- Environmental Engineering
- Transportation Engineering
- Soil Mechanics and Foundation Engineering
- Estimation, Costing and Construction Management
Section I: Applied Mechanics and Design
- Engineering Mechanics
- Mechanics of Materials
- Theory of Machines
- Machine Design
Section II: Fluid Mechanics and Thermal Sciences
- Fluid Mechanics
- Power Engineering
- C. Engines
- Turbo machinery
Section III: Materials, Manufacturing and Industrial Engineering
- Engineering Materials
- Casting, Forming and Joining Processes
- Machining and Machine Tool Operations
- Metrology and Inspection
- Computer Integrated Manufacturing
- Production Planning and Control
- Inventory Control
- Operations Research
- Electric Circuits and Fields
- Electrical Machines
- Power Systems
- Control Systems
- Electrical and Electronic Measurements
- Analog and Digital Electronics
- Power Electronics
- Electric Drives
ELECTRONICS & COMMUNICATION ENGINEERING
- Network graphs
- Network theorems
- Solution of network equations using Laplace transform
- Electronic Devices
- Device technology
- Analog Circuits
- Digital circuits
- Combinatorial circuits
- Sequential circuits
- Microprocessor (8085):
- Signals and Systems:
- Linear Time-Invariant (LTI) Systems
- Control Systems
- Tools and techniques for LTI control system analysis
- Control system compensators
- Analog communication systems
- Digital communication systems
- Digital modulation schemes
- Maxwell’s equations
- Plane waves
- Transmission lines
- Basics of Antennas
COMPUTER SCIENCE & INFORMATION TECHNOLOGY
- Probability and Statistics
- Set Theory & Algebra
- Linear Algebra
- Numerical Methods:
Computer Science and Information Technology
- Graph Theory
- Mathematical Logic
- Digital Logic
- Computer Organization and Architecture:
- Programming and Data Structures:
- Theory of Computation:
- Compiler Design:
- Operating Systems
- Information Systems and Software Engineering
- Computer Networks
- Web technologies
How to Download
Candidates can follow some steps which are given below to download Telangana State PSC Engineering Manager Admit Card Exam Pattern Syllabus 2015:
- Visit the official website of Telangana State PSC www.tspsc.gov.in
- For Admit Card – Search and Click on the link of Telangana State PSC Engineering Manager Admit Card
- Fill the required details and Download the admit card as per given instruction
- Take the print out of the admit card for the examination
- For Exam Pattern and Syllabus – Search and Click on the link of Telangana State PSC Engineering Manager Exam Pattern Syllabus 2015
- Check/Download Exam Pattern and Syllabus
To get more information about Telangana State PSC Engineering Manager Admit Card Exam Pattern Syllabus 2015 visit official website of Telangana State PSC www.tspsc.gov.in