TANGEDCO Technical Assistant Exam Syllabus Past Papers Pattern 2016 – Download Field Assistant Admit Card : The Competitive Written Examinations for the Direct Recruitment in Tamil Nadu Generation and Distribution Corporation Limited for the posts of Assistant Draughtsman, Junior Auditor and Typist as published in the Notification No.1, dated 28.02.2016 and Notification No.2, dated 29.02.2016 previously was to be held on 22.05.2016 and during April/May 2016 but now has been postponed due to model code of conduct. The written examination will now be held on 19.06.2016, 27.08.2016 and 28.08.2016. The candidates can download the Hall Tickets in the website www.tangedcodirectrecruitment.in for the aforesaid post. Here in this post we are going to discuss about the Exam Pattern and syllabus for the written examination. We are also giving a direct link to download the previous year paper also at the end of page. The candidates can download the previous papers using that link and start their exam preparation.
TANGEDCO Technical Assistant Exam Syllabus Past Papers Pattern 2016
Name of Organization : TANGEDCO Technical Assistant Exam Syllabus Past Papers Pattern 2016
Official site : www.tangedco.gov.in
Date of Competitive Written Examination :
Name of the post Notification No./Date Previous schedule Revised Schedule
Typist No.2 / 29.02.2016 April/May 2016 19.06.2016 FN
Junior Auditor No.2 / 29.02.2016 April/May 2016 3 19.06.2016 FN
Assistant Draughtsman No.1 / 28.02.2016 03 Apr -22 May 2016 19.06.2016 FN
Junior Asst/Accounts No.2 / 29.02.2016 April/May 2016 27.08.2016 FN
Tester Chemical No.2 / 29.02.2016 April/May 2016 27.08.2016 FN
Field Assistant (Trainee) No.1 / 28.02.2016 03 Apr 2016-22 May 27.08.2016 FN
Steno-Typist No.2 / 29.02.2016 April/May 2016 27.08.2016 FN
Junior Asst/Admin. No.2 / 29.02.2016 April/May 2016 28.08.2016 FN
Technical Asst/Elect. No.1 / 28.02.2016 03 Apr 2016 -22 May 28.08.2016 FN
Tech. Asst./ Mech No.1 / 28.02.2016 03 Apr 2016 -22 May 28.08.2016 FN
Category : Admit Card
Status : Available
EXAM CENTRES :-
1. Chennai 2. Coimbatore 3. Vellore 4. Villupuram 5. Erode 6. Thiruchirapalli
7. Madurai 8. Tirunelveli
EXAM PATTERN :-
- The question paper for WRITTEN EXAMINATION will be of Objective type in OMR format of Degree/S.S.L.C standard and it will be in English as well as Tamil. The Question paper will have three parts, Part I and Part II and Part III. The questions will be set at Under Graduate level for the post.
- 1/3 Negative mark for every wrong answer.
- The selected candidates from the competitive written examination may be permitted to attend interview based on the ranking and as per rule of reservation in the ratio of 1:5.
.No Part Subject No of Questions Maximum Marks Duration 1. Part-I General Tamil /General English 20 100 Marks 2 Hours 2. Part-II Aptitude & Mental Ability 20 3. Part-III General Studies 60 Interview 15 Marks TOTAL 100
After the WRITTEN EXAMINATION, the selection will be finalized as below :
i) Marks obtained in the competitive written examination to be worked out for – 85%
ii) For viva-voce interview – 15%
iii) The final selection shall be made based on the merit of the marks (Written examination + Viva-voce Interview) and as per Communal Roaster.
i) To use blue or black ink Ball Point Pen only.
ii) Answer sheet will be invalidated if shaded in Pencil.
iii) The answer sheet will be invalidated if the box for Booklet Series is not shaded and could not be identified even by physical verification of the answer sheet.
EXAM SYLLABUS :-
TANGEDCO Syllabus for Junior Assistant (Admin) & Junior Auditor
- General Science.
- Political Science.
- Current Events.
- Indian Economy.
- History and Culture of India.
- Indian Polity.
- Indian National Movement.
- Aptitude & Mental Ability etc.
Tester Chemical Syllabus for Chemistry (Degree Level)
- Chemical Equilibrium.
- Solid State.
- Reaction Kinetics.
- Acids and Bases.
- Structure and Bonding.
- Organic Reaction Mechanism.
- Chemistry of Non – Transition Elements.
- IUPAC Nomenclature.
- Chemistry of Important Organic Reaction.
TNEB TANGEDCO Syllabus – Junior Assistant (Accounts)
- Forms of private and public sector enterprises.
- The evolution of management science.
- Business law.
- Banking, Commercial Banks.
- Financial Accounting.
- Management and Cost Accounting.
How to Download Admit Card
Candidates can download their admit cards from the official site www.tangedcodirectrecruitment.in a week before the written examination.
Keep visiting our site for more updates. For any queries you can write us below.