Staff Selection Commission (SSC) was constituted and redefined by Govt. of India, Ministry of Personnel, Public Grievances and Pensions on 21st of May 1999. SSC came into effect from 1st of June 1999 to recruit suitable candidates for the various posts in Ministries/Departments of the Govt. of India and in Subordinate offices. SSC released a notification for the recruitment of Stenographer in their official website. Many interested candidates applied for the posts. SSC is going to conduct SSC Stenographer Exam 2015 on the 27th of December 2015. So the candidates who applied for the above mentioned posts were waiting for SSC Stenographer Exam Pattern Syllabus Admit Card 2015 to know about time, venue and date of the examination and to do preparation for the examination. So the candidates who are waiting for SSC Stenographer Exam Pattern Syllabus Admit Card 2015, they can download their admit cards from the official website of SSC in a few days. SSC will upload the admit card some days before the examination. So this is suggested to the candidates to visit official website for SSC to get updates of admit card. Till then candidates can download or check SSC Stenographer Exam Pattern Syllabus 2015 and do preparation for the examination as SSC has been uploaded SSC Stenographer Exam Pattern Syllabus 2015 in their official web portal.
SSC Stenographer Exam Pattern Syllabus Admit Card 2015
Admit Card: – Applicants who applied for SSC Stenographer Exam 2015 and were waiting for SSC Stenographer Exam Pattern Syllabus Admit Card 2015, they can get their admit cards through online from official website of SSC in a few days. It is mandatory to download the admit card because applicants get the permission to enter in the examination centre and give their exam only through their own admit card. In their admit cards applicants will get some important information like their examination centre, roll number, date and time, rules and regulation of the exam with their own details like name, registration number etc. Candidates must carry print out of their admit cards/e-admit cards along with original valid photo id at the time of examination.
Exam Pattern: –
- The written test will be multiple choice objective type questions (MCQs)
- Duration of the examination will be 2:00 Hours
- There will be negative marking of 0.25 marks for each wrong answer
- General Intelligence and Reasoning: – It would include questions of both verbal and non-verbal type. The test will include questions on analogies, similarities and differences, space visualization, problem solving, analysis, judgment, decision making, visual memory, discriminating observation, relationship concepts, arithmetical reasoning, verbal and figure classification, arithmetical number series, non-verbal series etc. The test will also include questions designed to test the candidate’s abilities to deal with abstract ideas and symbols and their relationship, arithmetical computation and other analytical functions.
- General Awareness: – Questions will be designed to test the ability of the candidate’s general awareness of the environment around him and its applications to society. Questions will also be designed to test knowledge of current events and of such matters of everyday observation and experience in their scientific aspects as may be expected of an educated person. The test will also include questions relating to India and its Neighboring countries especially pertaining to Sports, History, Culture, Geography, Economic scene, General Polity including Indian Constitution, and Scientific Research etc. These questions will be such that they do not require a special study of any discipline.
- English Language & Comprehension: –In addition to the testing of candidates’ understanding of the English, its vocabulary, grammar, sentence structure, synonyms, antonyms and its correct usage, etc. his/her writing ability, would also be tested.
Skill Test: The candidates will be given one dictation for 10 minutes in English/Hindi at the speed of 100 w.p.m. for the post of Stenographer Grade ‘C’ and 80 w.p.m. for the post of Stenographer Grade ‘D’. The matter will have to be transcribed on computer only. The evaluation of transcription will be done electronically only. The transcription time is as follows:-
- For Stenographer Grade D – 50 minutes (English) and 65 minutes (Hindi)
- For Stenographer Grade D – 40 minutes (English) and 55 Minutes (Hindi)
How to Download
Candidates can follow some steps which are given below to download SSC Stenographer Exam Pattern Syllabus Admit Card 2015:
- Visit the official website of SSC www.ssc.nic.in
- For Admit Card – Search and Click on the link of SSC Stenographer Exam Pattern Syllabus Admit Card 2015
- Fill the required details and Download the admit card as per given instruction
- Take the print out of the admit card for the examination
- For Exam Pattern and Syllabus – Search and Click on the link of SSC Stenographer Exam Pattern Syllabus 2015
- Check/Download Syllabus Exam Pattern
To get more information about SSC Stenographer Exam Pattern Syllabus Admit Card 2015 visit official website of SSC www.ssc.nic.in