SSC MTS Recruitment Notification for PWD Candidates 2015 – Multitasking Staff 122 Vacancies : Staff Selection Commission (SSC) has released an Employment Notification Officially in its main site for 122 Vacancies of Multi Tasking Staff (Non Technical) for PWD candidates under PH category. The minimum age to apply for these vacancies is 18 years and the maximum age linit is 25 years. Relaxation in Upper Age Limit will be given to the Reserved Category candidates as per Government Rules. As per the qualification the candidate should be High School Passed. The Selection Process is based on Written Examination & Interview. This is a very good opportunity to start career in Government Sector. Interested and eligible applicants can apply through Online or Offline Application mode for SSC MTS Recruitment 2015 via official web portal at www.ssconline2.gov.in. The Official Notification and Prescribed Application Form are available to download on official website at www.ssc.nic.in. The candidates, who wish to apply offline, will have to fill up and send the Application Form with necessary documents to Regional SSC Office. The Last Date Submission of Online Application is 23rd November 2015. The Last Date for Receipt of Offline Application is 23rd November 2015 for all states except far/remote areas. The Last Date for Receipt of Offline Application for Remote/Flung areas is 30th November 2015.
SSC MTS Recruitment Notification for PWD Candidates 2015: Details
Name of Organization : Staff Selection Commission of India (SSC)
Official Website : www.ssc.nic.in And www.ssconline2.gov.in
Name of Recruitment : SSC MTS Recruitment 2015 Special Recruitment Drive for Multi Tasking Staff (Non Technical) Posts for PWD candidates.
Important Dates :
Last Date for Submission of Online Application: 23rd November 2015
Last Date for Receipt of Application Form (for Offline applications only): 23rd November 2015
Last Date for Receipt of Application Form (for Offline applications only) for Flung/Remote areas: 30th November 2015
Details of Vacancy :
The PWD/PH candidates’ Vacancies for MTS (Non Technical) Posts are as follows:
- OH category: 61 posts
- VH category: 18 posts
- HH category: 43 posts
Total Number of Vacancies: 122 Posts
Age Limit : The Age of the candidate must be in between 18 years and 25 years as on 01.01.2016. The upper age limit will be relaxed in the case of Blind, Deaf-Mute and Orthopaedically handicapped person.
Educational Qualification : The candidate must have passed Matriculation or Equivalent Qualification from a recognized education board.
Application Fee : There is NO Fee for Application
Selection Procedure : The candidate will be selected through Written Exam and Further Procedure.
General Instructions :
No change of Centre of Examination will be allowed under any circumstances. Hence, the candidates should select the centres carefully and indicate the same correctly in their applications.
All eligible candidates who apply in response to this advertisement by the CLOSING DATE will be assigned Roll numbers. These will be communicated to them or placed on the website of the concerned RegionalOffice at least two weeks before the date of the examination.
The candidates must carry at least one photo bearing identity proof such as Driving License, Aadhaar Card, Voter Card, College/University ID Card,Income Tax PAN, while attending the examination, failing which they shall not
be allowed to appear for the examination.
Candidates should bring 3 passport size photographs for affixing it in the Commission’s copy of Admission Certificate in the presence of Invigilator, if required. Candidates not carrying photographs will not be allowed to appear in the examination.
Candidates are warned that they should not furnish any particulars that are false or suppress any material information while filling in the application form.
How to Apply for SSC MTS Recruitment Notification for PWD Candidates 2015
Online Application Process:
- Log on to SSC Online Portal at www.ssconline2.gov.in OR at www.ssconline.nic.in.
- Find out Examination tab and put the cursor on it.
- Select Part I Registration to go to relevant page.
- Click on Online Form link in Special Recruitment Drive for Person with Disabilities Multi Tasking Staff (Non Technical) 2015.
- Fill up the Online Application Form with required details.
- Click on Continue to proceed.
- Upload Photo and Signature Image as per instructions.
- Upload Caste/Community Certificate and Disability Certificate as applicable.
- Complete Part II Registration for Final Submission of Application.
- Save your Registration Number/ID for future reference.
- Take printout of Application for record and further use.
- Please DO NOT Send the Printout of Application to SSC Address.
Offline Application Process:
- Download the Prescribed Application Form for SSC MTS Recruitment 2015 from www.ssc.nic.in
- Take printout of the Blank Application Form.
- Fill up the hard copy of Application Form with all your personal and educational details.
- Attach Educational Documents, Certificates, Caste Certificates, Disability Certificate as per instructions.
- Send the Application Form with Attachments to the SSC Office as mentioned in Para-6 of the Notice (Official Notification).
Note : All the Applicants are informed to go through the official notification in detail before applying. Keep visiting our site for more job updates. Leave comments in the comment box.
Click here to download Official Notification