SSC MTS Recruitment 2015 Notification has been released officialy. Candidates are required to visit the official web portal in order to apply for the SSC MTS Recruitment 2015 Notification. SSC MTS Recruitment 2015 Notification has been released in the month of October. SSC had published this advertisement to fill 122 vacancies of Multi Tasking Staff posts for candidates with Disabilities (PWD). Interested and eligible candidates are required to apply for this Non-Technical posts under SSC Recruitment 2015 on or before the last date. Staff Selection Commission is an Indian Government Organization. It recruits staff for various posts in the various Ministries and Departments of the Government of India and Subordinate Offices. The headquarters of Staff Selection Commission is located at New Delhi. At present, there are seven Regional Offices at Allahabad, Mumbai, Delhi, Kolkata, Guwahati, Chennai, Bangalore and two Sub-Regional Offices at Raipur and Chandigarh. The closing date for the application form is 23rd November 2015. Other details like Vacancy details, Educational Qualification, Age limit, etc. regarding SSC MTS Recruitment 2015 are mentioned below.
Recruitment Details of SSC MTS online application form 2015 Multitasking Staff 122 posts Notification
|S.no.||Name of the post||OH||VH||HH|
|1.||Multi Tasking Staff||61||18||43|
Age Limit for SSC MTS Exam
Candidates applying for Nontechnical staff jobs released by the Staff Selection Commission should attain the below age limit.
- Minimum age: 18 years.
- Maximum age: 25 years.
- Age relaxations are applicable for different categories as per the rules.
Candidates applying for the notification must have passed Matriculation examination or equivalent from any recognized board.
Candidates applying for this MTS Jobs released under SSC MTS Recruitment 2015 will be selected based on their performance in written test.
- Last date for submission of online application: 23/11/2015 up to 5.00 pm.
- Closing date for far flung areas: 30/11/2015 up to 5.00 pm.
- Examination date: 10/01/2016.
|Name of the Exam||Timings for Visually Handicapped/ Cerebral Palsy candidates||Timings for others|
|Paper-I||10.00 A.M. to 12.40 P.M.||10.00 A.M. to 12.00 Noon|
|Paper-II||2:00 P.M. to 2:45 P.M.||2:00 P.M . to 2:30 P.M.|
How to apply for SSC MTS online application form 2015 Multitasking Staff 122 posts Notification
Candidates who are willing to attend for these MTS Jobs released under Staff Selection Commission Recruitment 2015 should follow the below steps.
- Read carefully the notification before applying online.
- Go to the link given on our site for online application.
- Fill the form in the given format without any mistakes.
- Upload recent passport size photograph and signature in the given space.
- Submit the form before the due date.
- Candidates applying offline need to send the duly filled application form to the concerned regional office given in the notification.