Staff Selection Commission (SSC) had successfully conducted the written examination of Constable GD on 04 October, 2015. The candidates who had appeared in this Exam , can get their SSC Constable GD Answer Key 2015 by going through the official website.
Staff Selection Committee has conducted the exam of Constable GD on 4th Oct 2015. Many candidates were appeared in the examination of the SSC Constable GD 2015 as they applied for the notification. After appearing in the examination now they all are waiting for the ssc gd constable answer key sheet , so that they can verify their answers with the standard one’s so, as to make an estimation of their result. This exam is conducted to lead the candidates for government jobs in various department that include CRPF, NIA , SSF and Rifleman . After the exam is completition all the candidates are searching for the ssc constable gd expected cutoff marks. For getting more details about the 4th Oct SSC GD Constable Asked Questions Solutions 2015, candidates need to visit the official website to catch the regular updates.
For the selection procedure the written exam has taken place but not only written the candidates who are eligible will get selected through 3 different modes of selection. They consist of PST ( Physical Standard Test) and PET (Physical Efficiency Test), Written exam and Medical Test.
The written exam was held on 4th of October 2015.
This exam is conducted for the various post which is applied by the candidates to go for the great job opportunities such as in Defence force post named as Defence force like CRPF, CAPF, RPF, Riffle man etc.
Expected Cutoff Details :-
- Expected General Category :- Minimum 35 % marks.
- Reserved Category :- 33% marks
SSC first decide to conduct Examination Online as well as Offline but Later due to some reasons SSC has decided to not hold the Online Examination for Constable GD Post. Now All Candidates have to appear for the Offline OMR based Exam on 04 October, 2015.
- The written exam will be multiple choice objective type.
- Candidates have to choose one correct answer from given four answers (A, B, C, D) for one particular question.
- The written examination will consist of one objective type paper containing 100questions carrying 100 marks.
- The time duration will be allowed of 02:00 hours (120 minutes).
- The questions in all the components will be of Matriculation level.
|Part||Subject||No. of Ques.||Marks|
|A||General Intelligence & Reasoning||25||25|
|B||General Knowledge & General Awareness||25||25|
How To Download ssc gd paper answer sheet 2015 asked questions
- First visit the main site ssc.nic.in.
- Then go for the link SSC GD Constable Asked Questions Solutions 2015.
- Check the set and answer sheet.
- Download the ssc gd constable key.
- Save it and check the answers.