Staff Selection Commission (SSC) was constituted and redefined by Govt. of India, Ministry of Personnel, Public Grievances and Pensions on 21st of May 1999. SSC came into effect from 1st of June 1999 to recruit suitable candidates for the various posts in Ministries/Departments of the Govt. of India and in Subordinate offices. SSC released a notification for the recruitment of 62390 posts of GD Constable in BSF, CRPF, CISF, ITBP, SSB, NIA and SSF and Rifleman in Assam Rifles. Many candidates applied for the job posts and got registered themselves for the examination. As per the selection board it was decided that SSC Constable GD Written Exam will be held after Physical Test. SSC is going to conduct SSC Constable GD Written Exam 2015 on 4th of October 2015. So the candidates who applied for the above mentioned posts were waiting for SSC Constable GD Exam Pattern Syllabus Admit Card 2015 to know about time, venue and date of the examination and to do preparation for the examination. So this is good news for all awaited candidates that SSC has been uploaded SSC Constable GD Exam Pattern Syllabus Admit Card 2015 in their official website. So the candidates who were waiting for SSC Constable GD Exam Pattern Syllabus Admit Card 2015, they can download SSC Constable GD Exam Pattern Syllabus Admit Card 2015 from the official website of SSC. Candidates can download pdf of past papers of the examination also from the official web portal of SSC.
SSC Constable GD Exam Pattern Syllabus Admit Card 2015
Admit Card: – Applicants who applied for SSC Constable GD Exam 2015 and were waiting for SSC Constable GD Exam Pattern Syllabus Admit Card 2015, they can get their admit cards through online from official website of SSC from 14th of September 2015 as SSC has been uploaded Admit Card of SSC Constable GD Exam 2015 Written Exam 2015 in their official website. It is mandatory to download the admit card because applicants get the permission to enter in the examination centre and give their exam only through their own admit card. In their admit cards applicants will get some important information like their examination centre, roll number, date and time, rules and regulation of the exam with their own details like name, registration number etc. Candidates must carry print out of their admit cards/e-admit cards along with original valid photo id at the time of examination.
Exam Pattern: –
- The Exam will be conducted in 3 stages – PST-PET, Written Examination and Medical Test
Stage I (PET-PST): – Physical Efficiency Test and Physical Standard Test (PET-PST) will be the first stage of the recruitment process. Candidates who declared qualify in the Physical test; they will be appearing for written exam. Physical Efficiency Test and Physical Standard Test will be scheduled and conducted by the CAPFs, so CRPF will conduct Physical Test for Constable (GD).
Physical Standard Test – It is test of candidate’s physical norms such as Height, Chest & Weight. Candidates have to attain these physical norms otherwise their candidature is cancelled. Norms of Height, Chest & Weight are –
- Height For Males: 170 cms. and for Females: 157 cms.
- Chest For Males only: Unexpanded: 80 cms. and Expanded: Min expansion 5 cms.
- Weigh For Males and Females: Proportionate to height and age as per medical standards.
Physical Efficiency Test –
- Race for Males: 5 Kms in 24 Minutes and for Females: 1.6 Kms in 8½ Minutes
- Race for Males: 1 Mile in 6½ Minutes and for Females: 800 Meters in 4 Minutes (For Ladakh Region).
Stage II (Written Exam): –
- The written exam will be multiple choice objective type questions (MCQs)
- Candidates have to choose one correct answer from given four answers (A, B, C, D) for one particular question
- The written examination will consist of one objective type paper containing 100 questions carrying 100 marks
- The time duration will be 2:00 Hours
- The questions in all the components will be of Matriculation level.
- General Intelligence & Reasoning: – 25 Marks. Analytical aptitude and ability to observe and distinguish patterns will be tested through questions principally of non-verbal type. This component may include questions on analogies, similarities and differences, spatial visualization, spatial orientation, visual memory, discrimination, observation, relationship concepts, arithmetical reasoning and figural classification, arithmetic number series, non-verbal series, coding and decoding, etc.
- General Knowledge & General Awareness: – 25 Marks. Questions in this component will be aimed at testing the candidate’s general awareness of the environment around him. Questions will also be designed to test knowledge of current events and of such matters of every day observations and experience in their scientific aspect as may be expected of any educated person. The test will also include questions relating to India and its neighboring countries especially pertaining to sports, History, Culture, Geography, Economic Scene, General Polity, Indian Constitution, and scientific Research etc. These Questions will be such that they do not require a special study of any discipline.
- Elementary Mathematics: – 25 Marks. This paper will include questions on problems relating to Number Systems, Computation of Whole Numbers, Decimals and Fractions and relationship between Numbers, Fundamental arithmetical operations, Percentages, Ratio and Proportion, Averages, Interest, Profit and Loss, Discount, Mensuration, Time and Distance, Ratio and Time, Time and Work, etc.
- English/Hindi: – 25 Marks. English -Spot the Error, Fill in the Blanks, Synonyms/Homonyms, Antonyms, Spellings/Detecting Mis-spelt words, Idioms & Phrases, One word substitution, Improvement of Sentences, Active/Passive Voice of Verbs, Conversion into Direct/Indirect narration, Shuffling of Sentence parts, Shuffling of Sentences in a passage, Cloze Passage, Comprehension Passage. Hindi – वर्तनी की सामान्य अशुद्धियाँ तथा शब्दों के शब्द रूप, शब्दों के स्त्रीलिंग, बहुवचन, किसी वाक्य को अन्य लिंग में परिवर्तन, मुहावरा व उनका अर्थ, अशुद्ध वाक्यों के शुद्ध रूप, विलोमार्थी शब्द, समानार्थी व पर्यायवाची शब्द, अनेक शब्दों के लिए एक शब्द, कहावतें व लोकोक्तियां के अर्थ, संधि विच्छेद, क्रिया से भाववाचक संज्ञा बनाना, रचना एवं रचयिता इत्यादि|
Stage III (Medical Exam): – Candidates who declared qualify by SSC inWritten exam will have to appear for Medical Examination. The Commission will process and declare the result of written examination and list of candidates shortlisted for Detailed Medical Examination (DME) will be given to MHA/Co-ordinating CAPF.
How to Download
Candidates can follow some steps which are given below to download SSC Constable GD Exam Pattern Syllabus Admit Card 2015:
- Visit the official website of SSC www.ssc.nic.in (OR) http://ssc-cr.org/
- For Admit Card – Search and Click on the link of SSC Constable GD Exam Admit Card 2015
- Fill the required details and Download the admit card as per given instruction
- Take the print out of the admit card for the examination
- For Exam Pattern and Syllabus – Search and Click on the link of SSC Constable GD Exam Pattern Syllabus 2015
- Check/Download Syllabus Exam Pattern
To get more information about SSC Constable GD Exam Pattern Syllabus Admit Card 2015 visit official website of SSC www.ssc.nic.in (OR) http://ssc-cr.org/