SSC CGL Exam Result 2015 for exam held on 25 26 October, 2015 Combined Graduate Level SSC Graduate Level Tier-II Result 2015 Check the Result of SSC CGL 2015 Tier 2 SSC CGL 2015
Staff Selection Commission Combined Graduate Level (SSC CGL) 2015 Tier 2 exam was conducted on 25.10.2015 & 26.10.2015, for Pre Qualifying Candidates. Candidates who gave SSC CGL Tier-2 exam 2015 must be waiting for their result impatiently. News for the candidates is that SSC CGL Result 2015 for Mains Exam has been declared by SSC. Candidate are required to visit SSC website regularly for latest updates about Result.
Staff Selection Commission (SSC) is an Indian organization to recruit staff for various posts in the various Ministries and Departments of the Government of India and in Subordinate Offices. SSC conduct examinations and/or interviews to make recruitment to Group “C” and Group “D” posts for the various Ministries and Departments of the Government of India. It does not make any recruitment for states. It serves only central Government.
SSC CGL Result Region Wise 2015 Check Rejected Candidates List – Latest News
SSC CGL 2015:- As Combined Graduate Level is most awaited & prestigious Exam. Unlike last years, CGL exam has not postponed & conducted on time. SSC organized CGL 2015 Tier 1Exam on 09 & 16 August, 2015, Re Exam was conducted on 30 August, 2015 for Candidates of North region. while Tier Exam was conducted on 25 & 26 October, 2015
Candidates will Now be called up for Interview/ Skill Test. There will also DEST & CPT (computer Proficiency Test) for Tier II qualified Candidates.
- The Commission will use Module I of DEST for qualifying candidates for evaluation of Module II + III of CPT.
- Module I of CPT for candidates opting for Assistant in CSS (Option A) was same as DEST.
CPT/ DEST Cut Off Marks:- There will be Separate Cut Off Marks for CPT & DEST. But Marks will not be added. Final Merit will be based as follows..
- Final Selection will be done Option A to Q, S based on Interview posts (other than Statistical Investigator).
- Selection Method : Interview posts (other than Statistical Investigator) – Tier I + Tier II (Paper I + Paper II) + Interview marks
Statistical Investigator Grade II:-
- Selection Method : Statistical Investigator post – Tier I + Tier II (Paper I + Paper II + Paper III) + Interview marks.
Non Interview Posts:-
- Final Selection for Non-interview posts Select List – Option T to #
- Selection Method : Non-interview posts – Tier I + Tier II (Paper I + Paper II)