SGPGI Latest Recruitment Notification 2015 Vacancies for 83 Senior Resident _ Apply Online Sanjay Gandhi Post Graduate Institute of Medical Sciences, Lucknow has issued a recruitment notification 83 Sr, Medical Physics Resident & Sr Demonstrator Posts. For Medical Physics Resident, Senior Demonstrator vacancies in various specialties for the session commencing January 2016. Aspirants who are searching for Medical Jobs in UP this may be the good opportunity for them, SGPGI Lucknow Recruitment 2015. Interested eligible candidates may apply through online for the SGPGIMS Sr Resident Recruitment 2015 on or before the last date. Online Registration for SGPGIMS Recruitment 2015 is available from 27th October 2015 at the SGPGIMS Official Website. Please read complete details about SGPGIMS lucknow vacancy and know how to apply for this job. Other details like educational qualification, age limit, selection process, pat scale,etc are given below, So for more details tuned with us below.
SGPGI Latest Recruitment Notification 2015 Vacancies
Sanjay Gandhi Post Graduate Institute of Medical Sciences (SGPGIMS) is a medical institute of India was established in the year 1983 at Lucknow, Uttar Pradesh. SGPGIMS is named after the well-known Indian politician Sanjay Gandhi. SGPGIMS Provides tertiary medical care, super-specialty teaching, training and research. It also offers DM, MCh, MD, Ph.D., postdoctoral fellowships (PDF) and postdoctoral certificate courses (PDCC), and senior residency. It releases recruitment notifications to select the eligible candidates for the admission into these courses. Recently it has released the recruitment notification for Senior Resident, Physics Resident, and Demonstrator Posts. Aspirants who wish to work in SGPGIMS can apply for SGPGIMS Recruitment 2015 on or before the last date.
Vacancy Details :
Name of the Organization: Sanjay Gandhi Post Graduate Institute of Medical Sciences.
Total No. of Posts: 83 Posts.
Official Website: www.sgpgi.ac.in
Job Location: Lucknow, Uttar Pradesh.
Name of the Post: Various Posts.
Senior Resident (Hospital Services): 80 Posts
- C.V.T.S: 04 Posts
- Lab Hematology: 01 Post
- Neurosurgery: 03 Posts
- Ophthalmology: 03 Posts
- Urology: 02 Posts
- Critical Care Medicine: 04 Posts
- Transfusion Medicine: 03 Posts
- Pulmonary Medicine: 06 Posts
- Plastic Surgery & Burns: 03 Posts
- Microbiology: 02 Posts
- Nuclear Medicine: 02 Posts
- Radiotherapy: 04 Posts
- Pathology: 02 Posts
- Surgical Gastroenterology: 01 Post
- Surgical Gastroenterology (Liver Transplant Unit): 01 Post
- Anesthesiology: 11 Posts
- Hospital Administration: 03 Posts
- Radiodiagnosis: 07 Posts
- Medical Genetics: 01 Post
- Maternal & Reproductive Health: 01 Post
- Pediatrics Surgical Super Specialties: 01 Post
- Emergency Medicine: 15 Posts
Medical Physics Resident: 01 Post
- Radiotherapy: 01 Post
Senior Demonstrator: 02 Posts
- Molecular Medicine & Biotechnology: 02 Posts
Total Number of Posts: 83
Educational Qualification : Candidates should possess MD/ DNB/ MS/ DM/ MCh (Medicine/ Pediatrics/ Obst. & Gyne/ Anesthesiology or Internal Medicine or Respiratory/ Pulmonary Medicine or Emergency Medicine/ Gastroenterology/ Surgery/ Neurology/ CVTS) / M.Sc in Medical Physics.
Age Limit :
- For DM, MCh: Candidates age should be below 33 years.
- For PDCC: Maximum Age: 35 years.
Selection Procedure : Candidates will be selected based on their performance in below tests.
- Written Test.
- Departmental Test.
Application Fee : Candidates have to pay Application fee of Rs. 1000/- + Bank Transaction charges through online using Net banking, Debit/ Credit card or through computer generated Challan form at any branch of State Bank of India.
How To Apply For SGPGI Latest Recruitment Notification 2015 Vacancies
- Log on through the website www.sgpgi.ac.in.
- Click on Announcements -> Appointment of Senior Resident (Hospital Services)/ Medical Physics Residents/ Senior Demonstrators in for the session January 2016.
- Click on Online Form Submission.
- Proceed with Register & Pay Online.
- Pay the Fee and fill the Application with complete Details.
- Submit the Application and Take Print out of the Application for future reference.