RPSC Rajasthan School Lecturer Recruitment 2015 Apply for 13098 Vacancies Rajasthan Public Service Commission has issued recruitment notice to fill 13098 available post of Lecturer. RPSC School Lecturer Recruitment 2015 will be done under the governance of Rajasthan Public Service Commission. RPSC has asked for application from among the candidates who meet the minimum qualifications. All Eligible or Interested candidates may apply online application before given last date. RPSC Ajmer wills soon uploading official advertisement on official website. Other details like educational qualification, age limit, selection process, pay scale, etc, are given below, so for more details tuned with us below.
RPSC Rajasthan School Lecturer Recruitment 2015
Rajasthan Public Service Commission is the premier commission of the government of Rajasthan, for organizing recruitment exams, procedures for recruiting employees, officers to various departments of the government. RPSC includes the recruitment of Clerical cadre in minimum and the recruitment in Rajasthan Administrative Service and Rajasthan Police Service in maximum extent. The recruitment to RAS, RPS, RTS and Rajasthan Sub-ordinate Services is made through an exam RAS/RTS Competitive Exam organized by the RPSC. 8. The Rajasthan Public Service Commission is responsible to announce various job chances in terms of various civil services across the state government departments.
Vacancy Details :
- Name of Department – Rajasthan Public Service Commission (RPSC), Ajmer
- Name of Post- School Lecturer/ 1st Grade
- Total Number of Post-13098 Posts
- Starting Date of online form-23 October 2015
- Closing Date of online form-10 December 2015 (NEW Updated)
- Official Notification Uploading Date- will be soon uploaded
- Official website-www.rpsc.rajasthan.gov.in/
Educational Qualification : Candidates are required to completed Master Degree/ M. Sc / MA in relevant discipline with minimum aggregate marks from a recognized university/ board.
Age Limit : Candidates age has to be minimum 21 years and maximum 35 years as on 1st July 2016.
Selection Process : Applicants will selected on their written examination (Preilms and Mains), typing test and personnel interview.
RPSC School Lecturer Recruitment 2015 will be done on the basis of written test which will be followed by final interview. The exam will be held in two papers. Paper 1 is common for all subjects while the paper 2 is based on the specialization of the candidates. The Paper I will be having 75 questions for 150 marks which includes questions from GK which is the main topic. The questions might cover from the current affairs, aptitude, reasoning, Hindi, English, and Education in Rajasthan.
How To Apply For RPSC Rajasthan School Lecturer Recruitment 2015
- Visit for official website www. rpsc.rajasthan.gov.in
- After candidates select suitable link of Online Application
- Enter full information like as Name, DOB, Address, Application Fee, Signature, Photos and mobile number
- Click submit button and downloading application form
- Save and Print your Application form
- Some candidates not save for application form
- Because candidates going to downloading admit card timing require your application form number and password.