The Reserve Bank of India (RBI) is India’s central banking institution, which controls the monetary policy of Indian Rupees. RBI was established on 1st of April 1935. The RBI plays an important part in the Development Strategy of the Govt. of India. Its local board’s headquarters are located at Mumbai, Kolkata, Chennai and New Delhi. RBI released a job notification for 504 Assistant Clerk through the notification RBI Asst Clerk Recruitment Notification 2015 in their official website. So the candidates who are looking for job in RBI can grab a good opportunity to being selected for 504 vacant post of Assistant Clerk. Candidates, who are interested to apply for RBI Asst Clerk Recruitment Notification 2015, can apply online. RBI is inviting online application from all the eligible candidates to fill up for 504 vacant post of Assistant Clerk in all India. So candidates are suggested to read all the information before apply for the job post because there is some eligibility criteria set by RBI for the recruitment of RBI Asst Clerk Recruitment Notification 2015.
RBI Asst Clerk Recruitment Notification 2015
Candidates who are interested to apply for RBI Asst Clerk Recruitment Notification 2015 can apply online before the last date after fulfilling all the eligibility criteria like age limit, educational qualification etc. So this is suggested to the applicants to read all the information carefully.
- Age Limit: – Candidates’ age should be in between 18 to 28 years on 1st of June 2015. (Candidates must have been born in between 2nd of June 1987 to 1st of June 1997). Age relaxation for the reserved candidates as per the Govt. rules.
- Educational Qualification: – Candidate must have Graduation degree with 50% marks from any recognized University.
Selection Process: – Selection of the candidate will be based on the performance in the Written Test and personal Interview.
Pay Scale: – After selection of the candidate for the job post, candidate will get Rs. 8860/- + all the allowances. (Approximately per month salary Rs. 22546/-).
Important Dates: – Availability of the online Application Form from- 12th of June 2015. Closing Date of Online Application Form is 3rd of July 2015.
Application Fee: – General and OBC Candidates have to pay Rs.450/- application fee, Rs.50/- have to pay SC/ST Candidates.
How to Apply
Interested eligible candidates can follow some mentioned steps to apply for the job post:
- Candidates have to visit official website of RBI www.rbi.org.in
- Search and select suitable link of RBI Asst Clerk Recruitment Notification 2015
- Enter all the required details such as Name, DOB, Educational Qualification, Age, Signature and Photos and submit.
- Save and print the application form for future reference.
For more information about RBI Asst Clerk Recruitment Notification 2015 visit official website of RBI www.rbi.org.in