RBI Asst exam result is going to declare soon for the examination held on 02 August 2015.
Reserve Bank of India had organized an online written exam for the recruitment of Assistant in various offices. RBI conducted online exam on various dates of August, 2015 in Morning & Evening Sessions. All those candidates who have applied for the exam took part in Online Written exam to become a future Assistant in RBI on 1, 8, 9 & 16 August, 2015. Reserve Bank of India (RBI) is the India’s Central Bank. RBI is preamble to regulate the issue of bank notes and to securing monetary stability. The RBI is working from April 01, 1935 with primary functions of monetary authority, regulator and supervisor, foreign exchange and issuer of currency. On the same process, it has released the notification for Assistant posts of 504 vacancies in the region or zonal wise.
RBI Assistant Result 2015 Check Cut Off Marks – Merit List
Board has conducted the examination for all the provisionally qualified candidates on 02 August 2015. Organization or recruitment board of Reserve Bank of India will son release the RBI Asst Region wise results on its official site rbi.org.in.
Name of Organization: Reserve Bank of India
Official site: rbi.org.in
Job Role: Assistant
Name of Exam: written examination
Date of Exam: 02.08.2015
The Result of Online Written Exam of said Recruitment examination will be Declared Shortly and uploaded on the following website (http://rbi.org.in). Result may announce in Last Week of August, 2015. Only such number of candidates will be called for interview who stand sufficiently high in merit on the aggregate marks of the Objective Tests, such merit being decided by the Bank in relation to the number of vacancies to be filled in.
Selection Procedure:- To become a Assistant/ Clerk in RBI, candidate first need to give Online Written Exam. Based on their Performance & Marks in Online Written Exam, Candidates have to appear for the Interview of RBI’s various offices.
Cut Off Marks:-
- RBI Assistant online exam is of total 200 marks with 5 sections (Aptitude, Reasoning, English, Computer & Marketing, General Awareness).
- As per criteria fixed by RBI candidate have to attain minimum qualifying marks fixed in each of 5 sections each of marks assigned and out of total 200 marks.
- RBI hold the right to fix the cut off for each section & overall cut off.
- Cut off marks may varied in each section depends on the nature of questions asked in that section.
Post Result Procedure:-
- Candidates qualified in the online exam will be placed according to their marks in descending order in respective categories.
- Candidates who qualifies the written exam have to go through Personal Interview.
- Final selection will be on the basis of candidate’s performance in the written examination and interview taken together in order of merit.
How to Download RBI Assistant Result 2015 Check Cut Off Marks – Merit List
- Log on to rbi.org.in
- Click on Results of Assistant exam held on 02 August 2015
- Enter the Registration or roll number and date of birth
- Click on submit and check the results