Rajasthan PSC School Lecturer Syllabus 2015 Exam Pattern is now made available at the official website. Candidates are required to visit the official website in order to download the Rajasthan PSC School Lecturer Syllabus 2015 Exam Pattern
The Rajasthan Public Service Commission has released a notification regarding the recruitment of efficient candidates into School Lecturer posts. There are about 13,098 vacancies released according to the notification. Candidates who possess Graduation in relevant stream from a recognized university are eligible. Candidates are required to go through the official web portal in order to check the Rajasthan PSC School Lecturer Syllabus 2015.
Rajasthan PSC School Lecturer Exam Pattern 2015
|1||Written Test||I||General AwarenessGeneral Studies||75||150||1 Hour 30 Minutes|
|II||Concerned Subject||150||300||3 Hours|
Rajasthan PSC School Lecturer Syllabus 2015 Exam Pattern
RPSC School Lecturer Syllabus for General Studies & General Awareness
- History of Rajasthan and Indian History.
- Indian National Movement.
- Art, Science and Literature during Mauryan and Gupta Periods.
- Ancient Indian Education System.
- Growth of Education during British Period.
- Freedom Struggle of 1857.
- Rise of Nationalist Movement.
- Prominent leaders of National Movement.
- Social and Religious Renaissance.
- Mahatma Gandhi and National Movement.
- Freedom Struggle of 1857 and Rajasthan.
- Peasant and Labour Movement.
- Shivaji and the Maratha Swaraj.
- Bhakti Movement.
- Development of Education, Language, Literature – Mughal Period.
- Art and Architecture – Mughal Period.
RPSC School Lecturer Syllabus for Mental Ability
- Blood Relations.
- Logical Venn Diagrams.
- Alphabetical Test.
- Number Ranking.
- Mathematical Operations.
- Arithmetical Reasoning.
- Data Interpretation.
- Data Sufficiency.
- Cubes & Dice.
- Collection of Data.
- Graphical Representation of Data.
- Median of Ungrouped and Grouped Data.
- Natural Numbers
- Operations on Real Numbers.
- Laws of exponents for Real Numbers.
- Rational Numbers.
- Decimal Expansions.
- Zeroes of a Polynomial.
- Surface Area – Cuboid, Cube, Right Circular Cylinder, Right Circular Cone, Sphere.
- Volume – Cuboid, Cylinder, Right Circular Cone, Sphere.
RPSC School Lecturer Syllabus for General English
- Active and Passive Voice.
- Direct and Indirect Speech.
- Correction of Sentences.
- Subject – Verb Agreement.
- Degrees of Adjectives.
- Prefixes and Suffixes.
- Confusable Words.
RPSC School Lecturer Syllabus for Current Affairs
- Economic Planning in India.
- 12th five-year plans.
- Census of India 2011.
- Development Programmes – India and Rajasthan.
- Poverty Eradication Programme.
- Youth Employment Programme.
- Health and Hygiene Schemes of Rajasthan.
- Space programmes of India.
- Atomic Energy Programmes.
- Important Events – India and the World.
- Persons and Places.
- Science and Technology in India
- National and International – Awards & Prizes
- Latest Books and Authors of India
- Sports and Games.
RPSC School Lecturer Syllabus for General Science
- Atoms and Molecules.
- Chemical Reactions and Equations.
- Carbon and its Compounds.
- Force and Laws of Motion.
- Work and Energy.
- Control and Coordination.
- Heredity and Evolution.
- Management of Natural Resources.
- Protection of Environment.
- Sustainable Development etc.
RPSC School Lecturer Syllabus for Indian Polity
- Salient Features of the Constitution of India.
- Indian Executive.
- Judiciary Organization.
- Theory and Practice.
- Elections in India.
- The president of India.
- Election and Emergency Powers of the President.
- Cabinet, Prime Minister and his Powers.
- Parliament, Speaker and his Functions.
- Bureaucratic Set up of India.
- Political Parties and their Role – Theory and Practice.
- Supreme Court
- Organization and Powers.
- Commissions and Boards – National Level.
RPSC School Lecturer Syllabus for Geography of Rajasthan
- Physical Features Climate.
- Demographic Characteristics.
- Mineral Resources.
- Energy Resources.
RPSC School Lecturer Syllabus for Educational Management
- Educational Management.
- Educational Scenario in Rajasthan.
- Right to Education Act 2009.
- Concept and Functions of Educational Management.
- Educational Management in Rajasthan.
- School as a unit of Decentralized Planning.
- Educational Management Information System(EMIS).
- Institutional Planning.
- School Mapping.
- Block Resource Centre(BRC).
- School Management Committee(SMC).
- District Information System for Education(DISE).
- Sarva Shiksha Abhiyan(SSA).
- Rashtriya Madhyanik Shiksha Abhiyan(RMSA).
- Organisation of Educational Set Up at Primary and Secondary in Rajasthan.
- Functions of RIE, SIERT, BSER, IASE, CTE, DIET etc.
- Rajasthan Educational Initiative.
- Balika Shiksha Foundation.
- Kasturba Gandhi Balika Vidyalaya.
- Rajasthan Text-Book Board.
- Bharat Scouts and Guides.
- Rashtriya Military School.
- Sainik School.
- Public School.
- Model school.
- Provisions of Right of Children to Free and Compulsory Education Act, 2009 etc.
CLICK HERE TO DOWNLOAD ADMIT CARD
How to Download Rajasthan PSC School Lecturer Syllabus 2015 Exam Pattern
- Visit the official web portal i.e.www.rpsc.rajasthan.gov.in
- Search for the Rajasthan PSC School Lecturer Syllabus 2015
- Click on the link Rajasthan PSC School Lecturer Syllabus 2015
- Rajasthan PSC School Lecturer Syllabus 2015 will appear on their computer screen
- Download it
- Take a printout of it