Punjab State Cooperative Milk Producers Federation Clerk Lab Assistant Vacancies – Recruitment 2016 : Punjab State Cooperative Milk Producers Federation (MILKFED) intends to appoint Management Trainees against the following posts of Clerk-cumTypists and Laboratory Assistant/ Laboratory Technician so it has released a recruitment notification and invited online application from the eligible candidates for the recruited posts. For the selection process only written examination will be held. There will be no interview. The written test will be tentatively held in July/August 2016. The selected candidates may be posted in any Union/Plant/Unit/Branch of the Milkfed in Punjab or outside Punjab. All the details of age, qualification etc. are furnished below. The Candidates have to read the details and if they possess the eligibility conditions they can apply online for the above mentioned posts from the official site www.verka.coop. The online application will be available from 30/05/2016 and the last date of submission of online application is 16/06/2016. For more details read the post below.
Punjab State Cooperative Milk Producers Federation Clerk Lab Assistant Vacancies 2016
About the Organization : MILKFED, the Punjab State Cooperative Milk Producers’ Federation Limited came into life in the year 1973 to improve the dairy farming in the state of Punjab. The primary aim was to provide a lucrative milk market to the state milk producers by value addition and marketing of produce. Another of its objective was to provide technical inputs for the enhancement of milk production.
Official site : www.verka.coop
Total posts : 140
Job Details :
- Post Name : Clerk-cum Typists
- No of Vacancy : 100 Posts
- Pay Scale : Rs. 16500 (Per Month)
- Post Name : Laboratory Assistant/ Laboratory Technician
- No of Vacancy : 40 Posts
- Pay Scale : Rs. 16500 (Per Month)
Important dates :
1. Start date for ONLINE registration of application form 30-05-2016.
2. Last date for ONLINE registration of application form 16-06-2016.
3. Last date for submission of fee 20-06-2016.
4. Tentative date of written test July/August 2016
Age limit : 18 years to 45 years.
- Clerk-cumTypists : Bachelor of Commerce from any recognised University or Institute: and should possess a Computer Information Technology Course certificate equivalent to ‘O’ level certificate of Department of Electronics Accreditation of Computer Course (DOEACC) of Government of India, in case the candidate has not studied Information Technology or equivalent as one of the subject in the basic qualifying degree.
- Laboratory Assistant/ Laboratory Technician : B.Sc. with Chemistry and possesses certificate course in Information Technology equivalent to ‘O’ level certificate of DOEACC, in case the candidate has not studied Information Technology or equivalent as one of its subjects in the basic qualifying degree/diploma.
Application Fee: Candidates have to pay Rs. 700/- and Rs 350/- for SC & BC candidates of Punjab domicile only through challan in any branch of Punjab National Bank.
Selection Procedure :
- Selection for each category shall be based on a written test.
- There will be no interview.
- The merit will be prepared on the basis of the marks obtained by the candidate in the written test.
- The breakup of the marks for the written test may comprise of the following broad areas :-
Maximum Marks 100 marks
(i) Language Proficiency (Punjabi and English) – 20 marks
(ii) General Awareness – 15 marks
(iii) Mental Aptitude / Reasoning – 15 marks
(iv) Computer Proficiency – 15 marks
(v) Subject Area : 35 marks
a. for Clerk-cum-Typist – B.Com level
b. for Laboratory Assistant/ Laboratory Technician – B.Sc. level
The question paper will be objective type (100 marks) having 100 questions with multiple choices. Candidates will mark their answers on OMR sheet and each question will carry 1 mark. The question paper will be provided in English (except the Punjabi language proficiency part) and the minimum qualifying marks for candidates in the written examination will be 45% (40% for SC, BC, SC Ex. Servicemen candidates of Punjab domicile only) of the total marks for the examination.
Examination Centres :
All examination centers would be located at the tri-city (Chandigarh, Mohali and Panchkula) only. No TA, DA will be paid for the journeys performed for the written test.
Admit Cards :
Candidates may download and print their E-Admit Cards using their Milkfed ID and Password. Date of downloading the E-Admit Card shall be displayed on Milkfed Website. Admit Cards will not be sent by post.
Merit list :
The Merit list, category wise, would be uploaded on the website, within 10 days of written test.
How to Apply for Punjab State Cooperative Milk Producers Federation Clerk Lab Assistant Vacancies
1. Visit the following website of MILKFED : http://www.verka.coop/page/career
2. Click on the Registration button which is appearing on the left hand side.
3. Click on “New Registration”, if you are applying for the first time.
4. After filling the required information in the Registration Form, click on “Submit Button” for getting the Milkfed ID. Upload your digital photo and signature under step 2 and generate fee challan under step 3. This challan is to be used to deposit the fee in any branch of Punjab National Bank (On next working day). Take the print out of the fee Challan under step 4 (for your own record).
5. After depositing the fee in Punjab National Bank, click on “Already Registered Candidate” button where you have to use your Milkfed Id number and Password which you have entered while registering.
6. Update all your details and take the final printout of the application form for your own record.
All the candidates are advised to go through the complete notification before applying. Keep visiting our site more updates. Share your comments with us.