PSPCL Admit Card 2015 or Punjab State PCL JE LDC UDC Exam Call Letter has been already to upload on its authorized website at www.pspcl.in.
Punjab State Power Corporation Ltd has published a notification regarding PSPCL JE LDC UDC Admit Card 2015 for written examination through official web portal. Huge amount of suitable aspirants who were searching for Government Jobs had responded to recruitment advertise in given period. As after completing all online registration process contenders are impatiently waiting for exam hall ticket of Jr. Engineer, LDC and UDC Posts. Applicants who applied for this advt, are guided to download their PSPCL e-Admit Card 2016 from the direct link provided at the official web portal.
The Punjab State Power Corporation Limited was incorporated as company on 16th April 2010 and headquartered Patiala city. It is a power generating and distribution Government organization of Punjab, India. Every year this organization releases employment advertise for the appointments of various vacancies. Just few months back on June 17, PSPCL Recruitment 2015 notification was issued by the department for acquiring 2397 young and dynamic individuals. The vacant posts are Asst Manager, Medical Officer, Account Officer, Sub Station Attendant, Revenue Accountant, LDC/Cashier, Junior Engineer/Elect & many other posts. Appropriate candidates looking for latest State Government Careers have applied to this advertisement by filling online application within last date i.e. July 9.
PSPCL Exam Pattern Syllabus Download Admit Card 2015
Organization: Punjab State Power Corporation Limited
Type of Job: State Government Jobs
Category: Admit Card/Hall Ticket
Total Vacancies: 2397 posts
Vacancy Names and Details:
Advertisement No: CRA-285/2015: 1230 seats
- UDC/Accounts (Office Assistant Accounts): 374 posts
- LDC/Cashier: 500 posts
- UDC/General (Office Assistant General): 236 posts
- Revenue Accountant: 90 posts
- Assistant Manager/HR: 14 posts
- Accounts Officer: 12 posts
- Medical Officer: 03 posts
- Assistant Architect: 01 post
Advertisement No: CRA-286/2015: 1167 seats
- Junior Engineer/Elect.: 506 posts
- Sub Station Attendant: 150 posts
- Junior Plant Attendant: 70 posts
- Junior Plant Attendant (Chemical): 10 posts
- Junior Engineer/Sub Station: 200 posts
- Junior Engineer/Civil: 58 posts
- Electrician Grade-I: 22 posts
- Technician Grade-I (Instrumentation): 15 posts
- Technician Grade-II (Instrumentation): 09 posts
- Technician Grade-I (Mechanical): 35 posts
- Technician Grade-II (Mechanical): 34 posts
- Aux. Plant Attendant/Asst Junior Specialist: 15 posts
- Law Officer Gr. II: 08 posts
- Internal Auditor: 35 posts
Exam Type: Written Test
Important Notice (as updated on 23/12/15):-
- Those contestants who have applied for the posts of UDC (General) & UDC (Accounts) advertised vide CRA No. 285/15 are hereby informed that online examination which was previously scheduled on 29/12/15 and 30/12/15 respectively is postponed till further orders. New dates will be specified soon in due course of time for which aspirants may keep visiting our portal.
- Examination scheduled on 26/12/15 and 27/12/15 for the post of LDC/Cashier which is now postponed to 09/01/16 & 10/01/16.
- The revised schedule for dated 28/12/15 is likely to be revealed shortly.
Phase-1 PSPCL Online Examination Schedule (as updated on 30/12/15):-
- 09th & 10th January 2016 – Lower Division Clerk(LDC)/Cashier (Shift I & II)
- 17th January 2016 – Junior Engineer/Electrical (Shift II)
- 18th & 19th January 2016 – UDC (General) (Shift I & II)
- 20th January 2016 –
- Shift-I:- UDC (General & Accounts)
- Shift-II:- UDC (Accounts)
- 23rd January 2016 – Junior Plant Attendant (JPA) (Shift I & II)
- 24th January 2016 –
- Shift-I:- Aux. Plant Attendant/Mech., Assistant Manager/HR, Junior Plant Attendant (JPA Chemical), Law Officer Gr II, Accounts Officer (AO), Asst. Junior Specialist/Mech., Medical Officer (MO), Assistant Architect and EG-I.
- Shift-II:- Sub Station Attendant (SSA)
Candidates must note that the Schedule of Phase-2 PSPCL online examination for the remaining posts of CRA No.285/15 and 286/15 will be published shortly. Stay connected with us on this page for receiving further fresh updated information.
- 1st Shift – 10:00 AM to 12:00 PM
- 2nd Shift – 03:00 PM to 05:00 PM
Call Letter Status: 7-10 days prior to the date of examination
Selection Method: Talented contenders who secure highest marks in this written exam their name will be shortlisted in Merit List. At last as per merit list selected contestants shall be invited for document checking.
- 100 Multiple Choice Objective Type Questions.
- 60 questions for concerned discipline, 40 questions from General English, GK and Reasoning.
- Negative marking is applicable i.e. 0.25 (1/4th) of the marks allotted.
How to Download PSPCL Exam Pattern Syllabus Download Admit Card 2015
- Open the authorized website as mentioned.
- In next page, select the link named “Admit Card for JE LDC UDC Examination-2015” and click on it.
- Submit required details like. Name, Application Number, DOB, etc.
- Finally, hall ticket will open in PDF format on the browser.
- Save and Print out the hard copy of call letter for the selection usages.