Oil and Natural Gas Limited Recruitment notification for the posts of 110 Technical Assistant Gd. III, Junior Assistant Rigman, Technician, Fireman, Security Supervisor is now on air. Cadidates interested can apply on or before this date i.e. 20-10-2015. Oil and Natural Gas Limited (ONGC), Karaikal has issued a recruitment notification for the recruitment of 110 Technical Assistant Gd. III, Junior Assistant Rigman, Technician, Fireman, Security Supervisor vacancies under Special Recruitment Drive for ST & PwDs. Eligible candidates those are willing to apply and posses eligiblity criteria are required to apply online from 30-09-2015 at 10:00 AM to 20-10-2015 at 06:00 PM. Other details like age, qualification, selection process, how to apply are provided below.
Vacancy Details of ONGC Junior Fireman Vacancies Notification(s) Recruitment 2015 – Apply Now
Total No of Posts: 110
Name of the Posts:
1. Technical Assistant Gd. III (Chemistry): 03 Posts
2. Assistant Rigman (Drilling): 08 Posts
3. Assistant Technician (Mechanical): 03 Posts
4. Assistant Technician (Production): 05 Posts
5. Security Supervisor: 02 Posts
6. Junior Assistant Rigman (Drilling): 57 Posts
7. Junior Assistant Technician (Diesel): 05 Posts
8. Junior Assistant Technician (Fitting): 03 Posts
9. Junior Assistant Technician (Welding): 05 Posts
10. Junior Assistant (Materials Management): 02 Posts
11. Junior Assistant (Accounts): 02 Posts
12. Junior Security Supervisor: 01 Post
13. Junior Motor Vehicle Driver (HV/ Winch): 06 Posts
14. Junior Fireman: 07 Posts
15. Technical Asst Gd. III (Chemistry): 01 Post
Candidates age limit applying for notification should lie between 18-30 years
- for Gen, 18-33 years
- for OBC & 18-35 years
- for SC/ ST for S.No-01 to 13 & 15, 18-27
- for Gen, 18-30 years
- for OBC & 18-32 years
- for SC for S.No-14 as on 20-10-2015.
Candidates applying for notification should possess Post Graduate Degree in Chemistry with Specialization in Analytical/ Applied/ Industrial/ Inorganic/ Organic/ Physical Chemistry for S.No-01, Diploma in Mechanical Engineering/ Chemical Engineering/ Petroleum Engineering for S.No-02 to 04, Graduation for S.No-05, Matric with Science (10th Std.) Pass & ITI Trade Certificate in Fitting/ Diesel/ Instrumentation/ Turner/ Machining/ Tractor/ Motor vehicle/ Welding/ Black smithy/ Boiler Attendant/ Machinist Grinde for S.No- 06 & 07, Refer notification for post wise qualification details.
Candidates will get selected based on their performance in written test, Physical Standard Measurement Test, Vision Test, Physical Efficiency Test, Heavy Vehicle Driving Skills Test, Typing Test, Interview.
Candidates have to pay Rs. 300/- (Rs. 100/- for SC/ ST, PwD & ExServicemen candidates) through SBI Bank Challan in any branch of State Bank of India. ONGC Account No. 30827318409. Branch Code: 1576.
Starting Date to Apply Online: 30-09-2015 at 10:00 hrs.
Last Date to Apply Online: 20-10-2015 by 18.00 hrs.
Tentative Date for Downloading Admit Card: 21-11-2015 onwards.
Tentative Date & Time of Written Test: 13-12-2015 at Forenoon.
How to Apply for ONGC Junior Fireman Vacancies Notification(s) Recruitment 2015 – Apply Now
Eligible candidates may apply online through the website www.ongcindia.com from 30-09-2015 at 10:00 hrs to 20-10-2015 by 18.00 hrs.
Instructions to Apply Online:
1. Before applying online candidates should have valid E-mail ID, Contact number & scanned copies of recent passport size colour photograph, signature.
2. Log on through the website www.ongcindia.com.
3. Click on “Career” —> “Notices” —> “Recruitment for ONGC – Chennai/ ONGC – Karaikal/ ONGC – Rajahmundry & Kakinada” —> “Apply Online”.
4. Fill all the details carefully & Submit the form.
5. Now take printout of online application for future use.