NIN MTS Staff National Institute of Nutrition Recruitment 2016 – Last Date 06 June : The National Institute of Nutrition (NIN) is an Indian Public health, Biotechnology and Translational research center located in Hyderabad, India. The institute is one of the oldest research centers in India, and the largest center, under the Indian Council of Medical Research, located in the vicinity of Osmania University. The institute has associated clinical and pediatric nutrition research wards at various hospitals such as the Niloufer Hospital for Women and Children, the Government Maternity Hospital, the Gandhi Medical College and the Osmania General Hospital in Hyderabad.
Recently National Institute of Nutrition has came up with a Employment Notification. According to the notification the Director-In-Charge, NIN invites “ONLINE” application from the eligible Indian citizens to fill the Post of Multi-Tasking Staff (Technical/Engineering/General). Interested candidates may apply Online through website www.ninindia.org on or before 06.06.2016 and send the hard copy of the Online application along with copies of testimonials to The Director, NIN Hyderabad on or before 17.06.2016. All the details of age, qualification, pay scale, selection process, how to apply etc. are furnished below. Read the complete posts and apply if you possess the eligibility criterias.
NIN MTS Staff National Institute of Nutrition Recruitment 2016
Name of Organization : National Institute of Nutrition (NIN)
Official site : www.ninindia.org
Advt No : 04/2016
Name of Post : Multi Tasking Staff
No. of Post : 23
Details of Post :–
- Multi Tasking Staff (Technical) – 17 posts
- Multi Tasking Staff (Technical) – 04 posts
- Multi Tasking Staff (General) – 02 posts
Pay Scale :- Pay Band I – Rs 5200-20200 + Grade pay Rs 1800/-
Important Dates :-
- Last Date For Submission of Online Application : 06.06.2016
- Last Date For Submission of Hard Copy of Online Application : 17.06.2016
Age limit :- Candidates should be between 18 to 25 years as on 06 June 2016.
Age Relaxation :-
- For OBC Candidates : 03 years
- For SC/ST Candidates : 05 years
- For PH Candidates : 10 years
1) Multi Tasking Staff (Technical) : Candidates should have passed SSC/ Matriculation/ High School or equivalent from recognized board.
2)Multi Tasking Staff (Technical) : Candidates should have passed SSC/ Matriculation with ITI diploma from recognized board or institute.
3) Multi Tasking Staff (General) : Candidates should have passed SSC/ Matriculation/ High School or equivalent from recognized board.
Application Fee : Candidates have to Pay Examination Fee Rs.200 & Application Fee Rs.100/- through Demand Draft in Favour OF Director NIN, Hydrabad. No Examination Fee for SC/ST/PWD/Women Candidates.
Selection process :- Candidates will be selected on the basis of written test and verification of original documents.
Written exam: – The candidates shall be subjected to an aptitude test (MCQ) covering the following subject/ topics. The aptitude test will have four parts for the total of 150 marks. The negative marking will be applicable for part a, b & c.
(A) General English (25 questions) – 25 marks.
(B) General Knowledge (50 questions) – 50 marks.
(A) General English (50 questions) – 50 marks.
(C) Mathematics (50 questions) – 50 marks.
Essay writing in English or Hindi – 25 marks.
How to Apply for NIN MTS Staff National Institute of Nutrition Recruitment 2016
- Applicants may fill online application through NIN official apply online link : www.ninindia.org on or before 06-06-2016.
- The Candidates also have to send the hard copy of the Online application along with copies of testimonials to The Director, NIN Hyderabad on or before 17.06.2016.
Keep connected to our site for more job updates. If you have any queries you can drop it at the box given below. We will try our best to sought out your queries.