NET Admit Card Exam Pattern December UGC Exam Hall Ticket The Council of Scientific and Industrial Research (CSIR) has updated with latest notification in terms of providing CSIR Admit Card 2015. The candidates as per list (can be seen from link mention just below) are provisionally permitted to appear in the CBSE UGC Test for JRF and Eligibility for Lectureship (NET) scheduled on Sunday, the 27 December, 2015. The Admit Card is compulsory for all the applicants to attend the JRF (NET) Dec 2015 Examination. UGC NET Admit card 2015 because all know very well in this card includes vital information will be listed like Seat No, Candidate Name, Venue of Exam, Centre Name, Photo of Candidate, Signature and Date & Time.
NET Admit Card Exam Pattern December UGC Exam Hall Ticket
Every year this examination is being conducted. The applicant those who qualify in this exam will be eligible for Lecturer only or Junior Research Fellowship and get the eligibility for Assistant Professor, in Indian universities and colleges. As this is one of the important examinations for the purpose to JRF and lectureship exam so many eligible and interested candidates used to wait for the mentioned test. This exam offers the fellowship of JRF (Junior Research Fellow) under any CSIR laboratories or field stations. Also it offers the eligibility of Lecturer in any university or institute.
- Department name – The University Grants Commission
- Exam name –National Eligibility Test
- Admit card status – Available soon (This Week)
- Exam Date – 20th December 2015
- Exam type – Multiple choice
- Total Marks – 200
- Time Duration – 3 hours
- When result will be declare – Will be announced after written exam
- Further Selection Process – Personal Interview
- Main website name – www.csirhrdg.res.in
Exam Pattern :
CBSE NET Dec 2015 Syllabus Paper I, II & III
|Paper No.||Questions||Marks||Exam Time|
|Paper 1||No. of Question: 60 out of which 50 MCQ question to be attempted.||100||09.30 am to 10.45 am|
|Paper 2||No. of Question: 50 MCQ question all are compulsory||100||11.45 am to 12.30 pm|
|Paper 3||No. of Question: 75 questions all are compulsory||150||2.00 pm to 4.30 pm|
How To Download NET Admit Card Exam Pattern December UGC Exam Hall Ticket
- Log on to official website at www.csirhrdg.res.in.
- Find and Navigate to Admit Card NET Dec-2015 to reach e-Admit Card page.
- Select any one of the two available servers.
- Click on the link Applied Through Online Application.
- Enter your Form Number and Date of Birth (DOB) as Day/Month/Year.
- Click on Submit button to proceed.