The applications are invited by National Council of Hotel Management and Catering Technology (NCHMCT) every year to appear in national level Hotel Management Joint Entrance Examination in order to get admissions in various hospitality & hotel management courses offered by numerous institutes affiliated by the Council.
National Council for Hotel Management & Catering Technology (NCHMCT) has invited online application form of NCHM JEE 2016 from the candidates seeking admission to 52 NCHMCT affiliated Institutes of Hotel Management across India from December 14, 2015. Last date of receipt of application form is April 11, 2016. So, all those candidates who were interested are required to fill in online NCHM JEE 2016 Application Form on or before the last date.
Information Brochure of NCHMJEE 2016:-
NCHMJEE Examination 2016 Online Registration Application Form
NCHMCT JEE 2016 Eligibility Criteria:
- The aspirants must have passed higher secondary or correspondent from a recognized board or University with English as compulsory subject.
- The appearing applicants can also apply on mark sheet basis. They need to provide a legal proof of qualifying higher secondary examination with other eligibility schemes during admission or counseling process.
- NCHMCT JEE Age Limit: for General and OBC category candidate maximum age limit is 22 years. For reserved category (SC/ST) it is 25 years.
- All the candidates have to submit their physical fitness certificate permitted by a registered medical practitioner.
Candidates can apply for NCHM JEE in any of the two options – 1) by uploading image of photograph and signature or 2) without uploading image of photograph and signature.
NCHM JEE 2016 Application Fee: Cost of NCHM JEE Application Form 2016 is Rs 800/- for General and OBC category candidates and Rs 400/- for SC/ST/PD category candidates.
NCHMCT JEE 2016 Important Dates
Starting date of application form availability in online mode: (December 14, 2015)
Starting date for application form availability in offline mode: December 21, 2015
Final date for receipt of printed offline/online application form: April 11, 2016
NCHM JEE 2016 Admit cards issue date: April 19, 2016
Date of NCHMCT JEE 2016 Exam: April 30, 2016 (Timings: 10 am to 1 pm)
NCHM JEE 2016 result gets declared: Second week of May, 2016
NCHM JEE 2016 counselling process begins: June to July, 2016
NCHM JEE 2016 Application Fee Payment Mode: The fee of NCHM JEE Application Form 2016 can be paid through Debit/Credit Card or Demand Draft. The Demand Draft must be drawn in favor of ‘NCHM’ payable at Noida/Delhi.
NCHM JEE 2016 Application Procedure:
Candidates must check below important highlights of application form procedure of NCHM JEE 2016 based on the information provided in last year’s brochure –
- Candidates must fill in the details on online application form, including Name, Date of Birth and Educational Qualifications, etc.
- After filling up the details, they are required to take the print of the form.
- Candidates must paste their recent passport size photograph in the box provided on the application form.
- The duly filled application form has to be sent to the NCHM JEE cell address mentioned below through registered post/speed post.
- The completed application form can also be submitted in person at the NCHMCT office before the last date.
- The exam conducting authority will not accept the Application Form sent through private courier services.
NCHM JEE Cell,
National Council of Hotel Management and Catering Technology,
Plot No. A-34,
Noida 201 301