Indian Army NCC Recruitment 2016 Special entry scheme vacancies notification 54 vacancies application form is on joinindianarmy.nic.in with the last date of 20th Jan 2016. The Indian Army has released an employment notification, inviting interested and eligible married/unmarried male, unmarried female candidates and also wards of battle casualties of army personnel, for grant of Short Service Commission in the Indian Army under NCC Special Entry Scheme 40th Course – Oct 2016.
The applications of the Indian Army NCC Recruitment 2016 should be submitted to the postal address that was given below within the last date of 20th January 2016. Indian Army invites Application for married/ unmarried Male and unmarried Female and also from the Wards of Battle Casualties of Army Personnel, for grant of Short Service Commission in the Indian Army under NCC special entry scheme 40th course Oct 2016. Apply Online before 20 January 2016. The format of the application is available in the official site joinindianarmy.nic.in. Candidates who were looking for the government job in Delhi can take a glance at Indian Army NCC Special Entry Scheme Notification of 54 vacancies.
The National Cadet Corps is the Indian military cadet corps with its Headquarters at New Delhi. It is open to school and college students on voluntary basis. National Cadet Corps is a Tri-Services Organization, comprising the Army, Navy and Air Force, engaged in grooming the youth of the country into disciplined and patriotic citizens. The National Cadet Corps in India is a voluntary organization which recruits cadets from high schools, colleges and Universities all over India. The Cadets are given basic military training in small arms and parades.
Watch here the official NCC Special Entry Scheme Indian Army 40th Course Oct 2016 PDF:-
Recruitment Details of NCC Special Entry Scheme Indian Army 40th Course Oct 2016 – Apply Before 20 January
Job Details For Indian Army :
- Post Name : NCC Special Entry Scheme 40th Course Oct 2016
- No. of Vacancies : 54 Posts (Men 50 Posts & Female – 04 Posts)
- Degree in recognised university with 50% marks, those who are studying the final year are also eligible for applying
- Attached certificates: self attended photocopies of the certificates of 10th class for proof of age, 12th certificate and marks sheet, degree with all year’s marks sheet and NCC ‘C’ Certificate.
- Having the two years experience of service in the senior Division/ Wing of NCC
- Should obtained minimum of ‘B’ Grade in ‘C’ certificate exam in NCC
The age of the candidates applying for these posts must not exceed 25 years and must be minimum 19 years.
How to Apply for NCC Special Entry Scheme Indian Army 40th Course Oct 2016 – Apply Before 20 January
Interested Candidates may apply in prescribed application form send to the nearest OC, NCC Unit from where NCC ‘C’ certificate has been issued, Candidates serving in the Armed Forces should send their applications duly counter signed by Commanding Officer to the OC, NCC Unit from where NCC ‘C’ certificate has been issued, Applicants under category of Wards of Battle Casualties may send their applications to Directorate General of Recruiting/ Rtg-A, NCC Entry, AG’s Branch, IHQ of MoD (Army)’ West Block-III, R.K. Puram, New Delhi-110066 on or before 20.01.2016.
- Last Date For Submission Of Application at NCC Bn : 20.01.2016
- Last Date For Submission Of Application at NCC Gp HQ : 05.02.2016
- Last Date For Submission Of Application at DG NCC : 20.02.2016
- Last Date For Submission Of Application at Rtg Dte from Dte Gen NCC : 05.03.2016