Navodaya Vidyalaya will conduct a open exam for class 6th admission under academic session 2016-2017. Jawahar Navodaya Vidyalaya (JNV) Education Trust has announced admission form and prospectus for Class 6th entrance test 2015. Students and their parents are requested to download application form along with prospectus to apply now for Rajiv Gandhi / Jawahar Navodaya Vidyalaya (JNV).
Date of Written Test:-
- On Saturday, the 9th January, 2016 at 11.30 A.M. in the State of Andhra Pradesh, Assam, Bihar, West Bengal (except Darjeeling) Chhattisgarh, Goa, Gujarat, Haryana, Himachal Pradesh (except Chamba, Kinnaur, Mandi, Sirmour, Kullu, Lahaul & Spiti and Shimla Districts), Jharkhand, Kerala, Karnataka, Madhya Pradesh, Maharashtra, Manipur, Orissa, Punjab, Rajasthan, Tripura, Telangana, Uttar Pradesh, Uttarakhand, Delhi, Arunachal Pradesh (except Tawang District), Union Territories of Andaman & Nicobar Islands, Chandigarh, Dadar & Nagar Haveli, Daman & Diu, Lakshadweep and Pudducherry .
On Saturday, the 9th April, 2016 at 11.30 A.M. in the States of Meghalaya, Mizoram, Nagaland, Sikkim ,Jammu and Kashmir (except Leh, Kargil & Doda) and in the District of Tawang of Arunachal Pradesh, in the Districts of Sirmour, Kullu, Mandi of Himachal Pradesh, in the District of Darjeeling of West Bengal.
On Saturday, the 11th June, 2016 at 11.30 A.M. in the Districts of Leh, Kargil & Doda of J&K State and in the District of Chamba, Kinnaur, Shimla and Lahaul & Spiti of Himachal Pradesh State.
Navodaya Vidyalaya JNVST 2016 Class VI Admit Card – Check Syllabus Exam Pattern
- The selection test will be of two-hour duration.
- Questions asked in test will be based on 5th standard.
- Exam contains 3 sections with only objective type questions.
- There are 100 questions in all of 100 marks. Each question carries one mark.
- Exam Center will be provided in nearby Navodaya Vidyalaya school in the district concerned.
- Medium of Exam will be Hindi and English Both.
How to get an Application Form:
Application forms for admission may be made on the prescribed Application Form (attached with the prospectus) available free of cost from:
- Block Education Officer (BEO) (ii) District Education Officer (DEO)
- Headmaster of any Govt. / Govt. aided / Recognized Accredited Institute / Centre of Sarva Shiksha Abhiyan / NIOS where he/she is studying. (iv) Principal, Jawahar Navodaya Vidyalaya.
- In case of non-availability of JNVST prescribed Application Form from the above, you may copy the format of Application Form on plain paper (preferably 21cm x 30cm) from website at the address http://www.navodaya.nic.in or the newspaper advertisement and apply on it.
How to submit an Application Form :
Duly filled in application form must reach the Block Education Officer latest by 30th September 2015. It shall be signed by the Head of the recognized school/Special Education Scheme (Sarva Shiksha Abhiyan) where the child is studying in Class-V, on or before 30th September 2015 (Candidates are advised to get the acknowledgement from the BEO at the time of submission of Application Form).
How to Download Navodaya Vidyalaya JNVST 2016 Class VI Admit Card – Check Syllabus Exam Pattern
- Go on Official Website of Navodaya Vidyalaya i.e. www.navodaya.nic.in
- Search latest updates section JNVST 2016 Class VI Admit Card
- Enter Registration No and password which you may set at login time.
- Click on submit button.
- The admit card will be on screen save it.
- Take print out of it.