Nalgonda District Court Admit Card 2015 or Office Subordinate Exam Hall Ticket along with expected Dates will be uploaded shortly on its authorized website at www.ecourts.gov.in/nalgonda:
The Nalgonda Area Court has delivered the recruitment notice for 136 Office Staff (Attender), Junior Assistant, Typist, Copyist, Inspector, Process Server, Clerk Quality III & Area Assistant jobs by Direct Employment under Nalgonda Area Court. This court has to recruit numerous Office Subordinate/ Jr Asst & others for number of department. Substantial number of prospects gotten these submits and showed up in this exam. Currently all the candidates are awaiting their Nalgonda District Court Copyists Result 2015.
As per the main notifications there will certainly be composed examination, ability test and also interview will be conducted for the above pointed out blog post. All the procedure will be done step wise.
Nalgonda Dist Court Jr Assistant Answer Key 2015 – Check Result & Cutoff
For the Posts of Junior Assistant shall be based on the Candidates’ performance and marks IN AGGREGATE in the Written Examination of 80 Marks and Viva-voce carrying 20 Marks Preference and the Weight age to the Additional Qualification.
Office Subordinate (Attender) – 70 seats
Junior Assistant – 20 seats
Typists – 13 seats
Copyists – 09 seats
Examiner – 08 seats
Stenographer G.III – 06 seats
Process Server – 06 seats
Field Assistant – 04 seats
- Test will be for 80 Marks and Viva-voce will be for 20 Marks as per the Guidelines 9 (a) of High Court’s Circular ROC No.2318/96-C1 (1), dated the 1st of July 1996 (01.07.1996). The Candidates who have qualified in the Written Test will be called for Oral Interview.
- As per the Guidelines 8 (f) of the above mentioned Circular, the Minimum Qualifying Marks in the Written Test shall be 40% for the OC & Ex-Servicemen Candidates, 35% to the BC Candidates and 30% to the SC/ST Candidates.
- The Candidates possessing the Qualification of Typewriting in English or Shorthand with Higher Grade shall be given due preference by awarding Five (05) additional marks in the interview. Law Degree holders shall also be awarded 05 (Five) additional Marks in the Oral Interview as per the Guidelines of the Hon’ble High Court.
- Interview Letters would be sent to 10 Candidates only for Each Post (1:10) Ratio in order of merit of marks secured in the Written Examination.
- No person shall be eligible for appointment to the Service by Direct Recruitment unless he / she satisfies the following:
- That he / she has a sound health, active habits and is free from any bodily defect or infirmity rendering him / her unfit for the service.
- That his / her character and antecedents are such as would not disqualify for the Service
How to Download Nalgonda Dist Court Jr Assistant Answer Key 2015 – Check Result & Cutoff
In home page, find out link named ‘Admit Card for Nalgonda District Court Examination-2015’ and click on it.
Log onto authorized website.
Submit asked data like Registration Number, Name, Date of Birth (DOB), etc.
In new tab your exam hall ticket/identity sheet will display by few seconds.
Download and take hard copy of call letter for next processes.