MPPSC Recruitment Through State Service Examination 2015 – Apply for 358 Posts Madhya Pradesh Public Service Commission (MPPSC) has issued a recruitment notification for 358 posts. All the interested and eligible aspirates can fill their application form online from 05.11.2015 to 04.12.2015 for various posts under the State Service of Madhya Pradesh. This s a good news for the candidates who are looking for govt jobs in MP. Eligible candidates can apply online from before the last date 04-12-2015 till Midnight 12:00. Other details like age limit, educational qualification, selection process, exam fee and how to apply are given below. For more details visit official website www.mppsc.nic.in
MPPSC Recruitment Through State Service Examination 2015
Consequent on the reorganization of States on 1st November 1956, eight districts of Madhya Pradesh have been transferred to the Bombay State and the remaining fourteen districts of the Madhya Pradesh along with Madhya Bharat, Bhopal and Vindhya Pradesh were merged to form the new Madhya Pradesh. As there was no Public Service Commission for the States of Bhopal and Vindhya Pradesh, these being Part “C” States, and the recruitment for these States was being done by the Union Public Service Commission, the records of cases dealt with by the Union Public Service Commission for these two States were not available to the new Commission.
Vacancy Details :
Total No. of Posts : 358
Name of the Exam: State Service Exam (Preliminary)-2015
Name of the Post :
1. Dy. Collector: 19 posts
2. Dy. Superintendent of Police: 50 posts
3. Superintendent, District Jail: 02 posts
4. Jr. Scale Treasury Officer/ Accounts Officer/ Assistant Director: 128 posts
5. Assistant Director, Local Fund Audit: 06 posts
6. Employment Officer: 01 post
7. Assistant Commissioner of Cooperatives & Assistant Registrar of Cooperatives: 13 posts
8. Chief Executive Officer (District Panchayat): 12 posts
9. District Coordinator: 01 post
10. Area Coordinator: 01 post
11. Assistant Director: 09 posts
12. Child Development Project Officer: 19 posts
13. Commercial Tax Inspector: 40 posts
14. Excise Inspector: 23 posts
15. Inspector of Cooperatives/ Cooperative Extension Officer: 18 posts
16. Chief Municipal Officer: 16 posts
Educational Qualification : Candidates should possess any Degree from recognized University/ Education Institution.
Age Limit : Candidates age limit should be between 20 to 25 years for Dy. Superintendent of Police, 21 to 30 years for Excise Inspector, 20 to 30 years for Superintendent, District Jail as on 01-01-2016.
Pay Scale :
Serial Number 1 to 7 & 9, 11, Posts – Rs. 15600-39100 + Grade pay 5400/- per month.
Serial Number 8 Post – Rs. 9300-34800 + Grade pay 4200/- per month.
Serial Number 10, 12, 14, 16 Posts – Rs. 9300-34800 + Grade pay 3600/- per month.
Serial Number 13 & 15 Posts – Rs. 5200-20200 + Grade pay 2800/- per month
Selection Process : Selection will be based on Written test (Preliminary & Main exam), Personality Test, Physical test & Interview.
Application Fee : SC/ ST/ OBC/ PH candidates of Madhya Pradesh has to pay Rs. 250/-, All the categories & Out of Madhya Pradesh candidates has to pay Rs. 500/- & all the candidates must pay Rs.40/- for portal charges through Kiosk. Rs.50/- for Rectifying Mistakes.
How To Apply For MPPSC Recruitment Through State Service Examination 2015
- Log on to www.mppsc.nic.in
- After filling the application form candidates have to make the payment through Kiosk.
- Check all fields and click on Submit button.
- Then there will be a pop up window comes with the message regarding the submission of online application.