MPPSC Assistant Geologist Admit Card 2015 MPPSC Mining Officer Admit Card 2015 MPPSC Assistant Geologist Exam Hall Ticket.
Madhya Pradesh Public Service Commission (MPPSC) will be conducting a written exam named Assistant Geologist and Mining Officer Examination-2013. Candidates are informed that they can get the appropriate prescribed syllabus and Scheme of Written Exam from the official web portal. As the latest Syllabus & Exam Pattern of Assistant Geologist & Mining Officer Exam conducting by MPPSC is now provided at the official site so, all those who are going to appear for the exam are suggested to go through the exam syllabus once as it will help them in getting the idea how papers are formated for Assistant Geologist and Mining Officer Examination.
Exam Pattern : Exam Pattern for Asst Geologist & Mining Officer written exam is as follows :-
► The written test will be multiple choice objective type.
► There will be two composite papers in written exam.
► Each question will carry 02 marks.
► The time duration for each paper will be 02:00 hours (120 minutes).
► Paper-I will be set in both Hindi & English whereas Paper-II will be set only in English Language.
|Paper||Subject||No. of Questions||Max. Marks|
|Section-B||General Aptitude Test||50||100|
MPPSC Geologist & Mining Officer Admit Cards Pattern Syllabus Examination 2013
Exam Syllabus : Exam Syllabus for Asst Geologist & Mining Officer Written Exam is given below :-
Section-A [GENERAL STUDIES]
General Introduction of Madhya Pradesh :
2. Natural Resources of Madhya Pradesh
3. Human Resources
4. Energy Resources
7. Planning and Evaluation
8. Administrative Structure of Madhya Pradesh
9. Rural and Urban Administrative Structure
10. Games and Sports
11. Indian constitution
12. Different Plans and administration of M.P. Govt.
13. Culture of MP.
15. Folk Literature
16. Music & Dance Tradition
18. Major Schedule Tribes
19. Programmes of State Government in the field of Culture
20. Archaeological Heritage
Section-B [GENERAL APTITUDE TEST]
(2) Interpersonal skill including communication skill
(3) Logical reasoning and analytical ability
(4) Decision making and problem solving
(5) General Mental Ability
(6) Basic Numeracy (numbers and their relations, order of magnitude etc.-Class X Level). Data interpretation (charts, graphs, tables, data sufficiency etc. Class X Level).
(7) Hindi Language Comprehension Skill (Class X Level)
► Geodynamics and Geomorphology
► Igneous and Metamorphic Petrology
► Sedimetology and Sedimentary Petrology
► Physical Mineralogy and Geochemistry
► Optical Mineralogy and Crystallography
► Indian Stratigraphy (Archean to Proterozoic)
► Indian Stratigraphy (Cambrian to Recent)
► Invertebrate Paleontology
► Vertebrate Paleontology, Micropaleontology and Palaeobotany
► Structural Geology
► Economic Geology
► Photogeology and Remote Sensing
► Applied Geology
How to Download MPPSC Geologist & Mining Officer Admit Cards Pattern Syllabus Examination 2013
- Visit the official web portal i.e. http://www.mppsc.nic.in/
- Search for the link MPPSC Geologist & Mining Officer exam syllabus and pattern
- Click on the link MPPSC Geologist & Mining Officer exam syllabus and pattern
- MPPSC Geologist & Mining Officer exam syllabus and pattern will appear on your computer screen
- Download it
- Take a print out of it