MP Rural Livelihood Mission Notified Jobs Vacancies Recruitment 2016 : Madhya PradeshDeen Dayal Antyoday Yojana-State Rural Livelihood Mission has recently published a Recruitment Notification for Filling up 63 vacancy for District Manager, Cashier post. This is a very good opportunity for those Job Aspirants who were waiting for MP Deen Dayal Antyoday Yojana Recruitment 2016. It is a very good chance to grab the opportunity. Candidates should have done Graduation Degree / Bachelors Degree / Post Graduation Degree / Master Degree or its equivalent qualification from a recognized university. The age of the Candidate should should not exceed 40 Years As On 30-04-2016. The selection of the Candidates will be based on the written test and interview. The selected Candidates will be given very good salary. Eligible Candidates have to apply online for the recruited posts. The Online Applications can be filled from the official site www.mpraf.nic.in on or before 20-05-2016.
MP Rural Livelihood Mission Notified 63 Jobs Vacancies Recruitment 2016
Name of Recruiter : MP Deen Dayal Antyoday Yojana
Official Site : www.mpraf.nic.in
Total No Of Posts : 63 posts.
Details of Posts :
- State Programme Manager (Community development) – 01
- State Programme Manager (Small Industry development) – 01
- Assistant Programme Manager (Telecommunication) – 01
- Cashier – 01
- District Programme Manager – 10
- District Manager (Evaluation) – 07
- District Manager (Employment) – 09
- District Manager (Finance) – 09
- Assistant District Manager (Communal Training) – 07
- Assistant District Manager (Finance) – 17 posts
|Post 1,2||Rs. 50,000/-|
|Post 3||Rs. 40,000/-|
|Post 4||Rs. 30,000/-|
|Post 5||Rs. 45,000/-|
|Post 6-8||Rs. 32,000/-|
|Post 9,10||Rs. 23,000/-|
Last date to Submit Online Application Form –20-05-2016
Job Location : Bhopal, MP
Educational Qualification :
- District Programme Manager: Minimum 55 percent marks in MBA in Rural Management or PG degree in Sociology/ Economics/MSW with 7 years experience.
- District Manager: Post Graduate degree or Diploma in Finance or its Identical or Employment with 03 years experience in Management
- Assistant District Manager: Master’s degree or Diploma in Communal Training or Finance from a perceived university with Experience.
- For further details refer to the Official Notification
Age Limit :
The age limit should not be more than 40 years as on 30-04-2016. Age relaxation may applicable for the reserved category candidates based on the norms of the government. For more details please feel free to refer official notification.
Selection Will Be Made On The basis Of Candidates performance in following step
- Written Examination Test
How to Apply for MP Rural Livelihood Mission Recruitment 2016
- All eligible candidates have to visit the official website www.mpraf.nic.in .
- Click on link named MPRAF Manager & Cashier Recruitment 2016.
- Click on apply online.
- Fill the application form with required details.
- Attach required documents.
- Remit application fee.
- Submit the application form on or before 20-05-2016.
- Take the print out of recipt for future use.
Keep visiting our site regularly for more updates. We will soon inform you about the date of written exam, pattern of exam, syllabus and admit cards as soon as it releases officially. Leave comments in the comment box.